63: Cold Feet and Hot Tea

It was the night of the Hymeneal's eve. Almost everything was already in place. The King was hands-on and made sure everything was in perfect order. The palace backyard, where the ceremony would be held, was well-decorated with Cherry Blossoms and White Forsythias. Even the interior and exterior of the palace were filled with ornaments. The King was making sure nothing would go wrong for his sons' Hymeneal.

On the other hand, the Princes were having a rare gathering on Seungcheol's room. Seungcheol himself was surprised to see his brothers flood in his private space. In no time, Jun and Vernon were sitting on the sofa, Soonyoung was on the floor leaning on the edge of Seungcheol's bed, Wonwoo was occupying the bottom half of the bed, and Seokmin was lying on the carpeted floor with his head plopped up on his left palm.

"What brought you to my room?" Seungcheol placed his hands on his waist.

"Nothing. Nothing in particular," Seokmin responded.

"Are you sure?" Seungcheol squinted his eyes. "Because the last time we all gathered in anyone's bedroom was to talk about our worries about training with the Special Defense Force."

"Fine. Fine. I admit. I'm feeling kind of nervous," Soonyoung sighed.

"Same here," Jun threw his head backwards.

"Me too," Seokmin rested supine on the floor.

"I thought I was the only one," Vernon reacted. Wonwoo also raised his hand but buried his head on the mattress.

Seungcheol chuckled, climbed on his bed and leaned on the headboard, "So, I guess we're all nervous, then, huh?"

"You too, hyung?" Vernon looked at Seungcheol.

"Well, of course I am. I am part of tomorrow's Hymeneal too," Seungcheol smiled. "What are you all worried about?"

"What if Ji won't show up tomorrow?" Soonyoung grabbed his hair.

"Relax, will you?" Seungcheol reprimanded. "He will show up tomorrow. That's for sure."

"What if Dino-ya's feelings will change after the Hymeneal?" Seokmin covered his face.

"You are soulmates, remember? Other than that, I believe Chan's feelings for you are real so you have nothing to worry about." Jun consoled. "I'm just worried about Haohao changing his mind before the Hymeneal."

"Minghao would never do that. After all that you have been through, you're relationship with Minghao is as hard as a diamond. That's for sure," Wonwoo said. "While here I am, afraid that Gyu will grow tired of me."

"After giving Jun-hyung that wonderful advice, you are feeling like that, hyung?" Vernon told Wonwoo. "But I can relate though. I am worried that what I have with Kwannie is only temporary."

"Stop thinking nonsense and stop doubting your soulmates," Seungcheol stated. "And besides, do you really think they will agree with you turning them into a Paragon if their feelings were not that deep enough? Jun, Soonyoung, and Wonwoo, you three even did 'it' already. Those facts alone prove that you have nothing to worry about."

"How about you, hyung? What are you worried about?" Seokmin asked Seungcheol.

"I'm just worried about my future with Hannie and Shua," Seungcheol confessed. "Everything is just happening so fast and I have two soulmates to protect and take care of. Add also the fact that I'm heir to the throne. I'm worried if I'm going to be a good partner for my soulmates even with all my responsibilities."