41: Crossing Borders

The students of Rose Quartz were finally gathered in front of the main school building. They were just waiting for Hoseok, their official teleportation person, to arrive.

"Hello, everyone," Hoseok greeted after teleporting in through flames. "Is everyone ready?"

"Certainly. Everyone is present and accounted for," Mr. Ha, the teacher-in-charge for them today, told Hoseok.

"If that's the case, face masks on and I want everyone to hold on to each other," Hoseok instructed. "This is going a be a bumpy ride — well, at least for those who haven't tried teleporting yet, you are going to feel slightly dizzy once we reach our destination."

With his straightforward warning, Hoseok teleported everyone in an empty road near Hall University. While some of them recover form dizziness, they could already see five people – four females and one male - near the entrance of the university. They were really weird in their opinion. One was videotaping while the other one pulled the remaining three inside the campus.

"Hmm, that was easier than I expected. I can't believe I teleported all twenty-six people by myself," Hoseok mentioned to himself. "By the way, I will be back by nine in the evening later. If you finish your schedule first, just wait for me here."

"Understood," Mr. Ha responded. Hoseok disappeared afterwards.

"Let's go, kids," Mr. Ha instructed.

The Rose Quartz students made their way toward the President's office. They were instructed by their administration to make a courtesy call after all.

"Good morning," Mr. Ha told the secretary after knocking and opening the door, "We are from Carat Kingdom."

"Please come in. The president is in his office," the secretary gestured toward the adjacent room.

"Good morning, sir. We are the representatives of Carat Kingdom from Adore University," Mr. Ha said as they entered the President's office.

"Oh, really? Glad you finally arrived. I am the Hall University president but just call me Mr. Chae," the man greeted everyone.

"Before I forget, in our delegation, we have the six Princes of Carat Kingdom, so they are here with us today," Mr. Ha introduced.

"Hello, I am Choi Seungcheol, Crown Prince of Carat Kingdom and these are my brothers," Seungcheol bowed.

"My, my. I can't believe we have dignitaries gracing us with their presence. It's our honor to have you here today," the president stated. "Please, everyone, wear this VIP visitor ID's. These will grant you access to basically everywhere inside the campus throughout the duration of the festival. Also, each will get a map and a list of the activities in today's festival."

"Thank you, sir," Seungcheol replied.

"Now, I hope youenjoy yourselves," the universitypresident stated.

Exiting the president's office, they huddled together to plan out their itinerary.

"What do you want to do now?" Mr. Ha asked the class.

"My brothers and I, along with our soulmates, want to see the plays in the auditorium and then participate in the random play dance later in the afternoon then watch the singing contest," Seungcheol laid out their plans.

"As the Royal Defense Force's proxies, we will be sticking with the Princes throughout the day," Mark told Mr. Ha.

"Sunmi, Zico, Chungha, Jieun and I would like to go food stalls hopping," Jessi cackled.