35: Rite of Passage: Part 3

The situation was quite different in Wonwoo's room. Wonwoo was the nervous one while Mingyu was as giddy as ever. With no other choice, Wonwoo cuddled Mingyu to somehow control Mingyu's excitement.

"Are you gonna bite me now?" Mingyu asked Wonwoo while they were cuddling in bed.

"Soon, Gyu... soon," Wonwoo snuggled his head on the crook of Mingyu's neck.

"Wonnie... can you promise me something?" Mingyu called for Wonwoo's attention.

"What is it, Gyu?" Wonwoo was curious.

"Promise me that you will turn me into a Paragon once you will bite me later," Mingyu stated.

"Are you serious?" Wonwoo sat up on the bed once he heard Mingyu's request.

"Yes, I am," Mingyu pouted.

"But what if I don't want to do it?"

"Then, you won't get a single drop of blood from me," Mingyu threatened, wrapping the blanket around his neck.

By the time Mingyu said those words, the Super Blue Blood Moon shone its light upon the two. Wonwoo instantly felt pain but he endured it since he had to teach his naughty soulmate a lesson.

"Gyu... let me have some of your blood. I know how much you want me to bite you," Wonwoo's tone became mischievous.

"No! You have to promise me first! You can't bite me if you won't," Mingyu claimed.

"After anticipating all week for my bites, are you sure you can resist me?" Wonwoo crawled on top of Mingyu; his eyes were glowing due to the effects of the moon.

"Y-y-yes..." Mingyu stuttered.

"Really? You won't let me bite you? You don't know what you're missing, Gyu," Wonwoo lowered his face unto Mingyu.

"Unless you promise me to turn me into a Paragon vampire, then nope," Mingyu insisted.

Wonwoo gentle traced his nose on his soulmate's jawline, "Hmmm... come one, Gyu. Be a good boy and let me bite you hard."

"Wonnie... stop that!" Mingyu moaned.

"So, Gyu..." Wonwoo huskily whispered on Mingyu's ears. "Can I have some of your blood now?"

"Yes..." Mingyu softly said.

"What is it, Gyu? I can't hear you," Wonwoo grazed his fangs on Mingyu's neck.

"Bite me, Wonnie!" Mingyu removed the blanket from his neck

"Good boy! As a reward, I will turn you into a Paragon. Is that what you want, Gyu?" Wonwoo traced his fangs over Mingyu's neck.

"Yes, Wonnie. Please give it to me now!" Mingyu can't take Wonwoo's teasing anymore.

Fulfilling his soulmate's request, Wonwoo sunk his fangs in. Immediately, both of their eyes' color changed into a reddish shade. As Wonwoo was drinking his blood, Mingyu was a moaning mess; he loved the feeling of Wonwoo on his neck. After almost thirty seconds, Wonwoo stopped drinking and faced Mingyu; he wiped the blood off his face while staring at Mingyu deep in the eyes.

"Can we do it tonight, Gyu?" Wonwoo asked Mingyu.

"You mean..." Mingyu couldn't finish his sentence.

"A much deeper bond between soulmates," Wonwoo mentioned. "Are you ready to do it tonight?"

"I thought you'll never ask," Mingyu smiled.