21: Aftermath

While Jun was taking care of his business with Hyunsik, Seungcheol was facing a prince from the Moissanite Tribe.

"So, you must be Crown Prince Seungcheol. Nice to finally meet you," Sangkyu said with a smirk.

"Unfortunately, I cannot reciprocate the feeling," Seungcheol flatly stated.

"No time for pleasantries, eh?" Sangkyu noticed. "Well then, let's get down to business."

Sangkyu fired balls of poison from his hand. Seungcheol simply countered with streams of fire, causing a huge explosion. While smoke was enveloping the area, Sangkyu opted for close combat while coating his arms and legs with toxic poison. Seungcheol was able to notice and stood toe-to-toe with Sangkyu, enveloping his arms and legs with earth to nullify Sangkyu's poison. With a perfectly-timed kick, Seungcheol was able to send Sangkyu away with considerable distance.

"You fight well, Crown Prince. Not bad," Sangkyu spat some blood in his blood.

"I'm just getting started," Seungcheol commented.

Knowing that he is in disadvantage in close combat, Sangkyu shifted his tactics into distance combat. Making full use of his Toxikinesis, Sangkyu sent a wave of poison to Seungcheol. Quick on one's feet, Seungcheol froze the wave solid, broke it apart using a fireball and sent the chucks back to Sangkyu using burst of air. Sangkyu defended himself and countered with balls of poison. Unfazed, Seungcheol retaliated with water balls, causing another explosion in the area.

The back and forth offense between the two continued for half an hour. Seungcheol clearly had the upper hand. He was able to hit Sangkyu with fire while none of Sangkyu's attacks landed on him yet. Sangkyu was having trouble against all six elements of Seungcheol.

"Ready to throw in the towel?" Seungcheol asked.

"If you think you're already winning, think again," Sangkyu smirked. He snapped his finger and more vampires appeared, surrounding Seungcheol completely.

"Do you think I will fight you fairly? As a prince, I am my servants at my disposal," Sangkyu's smirk widened. "Attack!"

With Sangkyu's command, the underling vampires launched themselves to the Crown Prince. Still calm, Seungcheol released a wave of lightning from his body, vaporizing most of the underling vampires. Seungcheol also took care of the rest of the underlings by masterfully switching between his elements.

As seconds passed, the underling vampires' number dropped rapidly. When there were only at least ten vampires remaining, Sangkyu sneaked an attack from a distance which, unfortunately, landed on Seungcheol's chest. Seungcheol fell on the ground. Seizing the opportunity, the remaining underling vampires stacked themselves on top of Seungcheol.

"I won," Sangkyu declared.

However, Sangkyu's happiness was cut short when the stack of vampires suddenly burst into flames.

"What is happening?" Sangkyu blurted out.

"If you think you have won, Barbarian, think again," Seungcheol used what Sangkyu said earlier.

Out of the flaming pile, Seungcheol emerged with injuries. Seeing his enemy frozen in place, Seungcheol was able to fire a bolt of electricity to Sangkyu, heavily injuring the Barbarian.

"I'll get you next time! Mark my words!" Sangkyu exclaimed before retreating.

Seungcheol has forced the Moissanite forces to retreat. The moment Sangkyu left the battlefield and he was already out of danger, Seungcheol fainted.