40: Urgent Appointments

After Chan learned about his abilities, everyone else was informed about it. He was even invited over for dinner the very next day to meet some people who could help him control his power.

"Ah, yes. It's time for Chan to know why he is here tonight," the King mentioned in between main course and dessert. "Chan-ya, since you are new to your power, I have arranged two special coaches to help you control your power and perhaps even train you to utilize it in battle."

"Are you okay with this, Dino-ya?" Seokmin faced his soulmate.

"Sure. I could really use some self-defense lessons," Chan agreed.

"So, we have here two members of the Royal Defense Force - Luhan from ERI and Jisung, the leader of WANNABLE," the King gestured. "Apparently, these two both have Advanced Telekinesis, a very advanced version of your power. Although, Luhan was born with that capability, Jisung, on the hand, started similar to yours. Their combined experience will help you a lot to reach the full potential of your ability."

"Hello, I am Luhan."

"Hi, I am Yoon Jisung. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too. Please take good care of me," Chan bowed.

"So, if it is okay for you, can we schedule your training every Saturday afternoon?" Jisung arranged. "Of course, the schedule could change depending on circumstances."

"I am generally fine with that," Chan nodded. "Woah. I can't believe I am training with the Royal Defense Force."

"It's okay, Dino. Even we train with them sometimes," Seokmin stated. "Namjoon-hyung from ARMY and Chanyeol-hyung from ERI help me lot."

With that, Chan has booked himself a very good training program for his power. Skipping past three uneventful school days, we find Section Rose Quartz waiting whether or not they will have a Vampirology class. But instead of Mr. Hwang, Mr. Park entered the classroom.

"As you might have expected as soon as I came in, yes, you have no Vampirology class today. However, I came to bring some urgent news," Mr. Park told the class.

"What is it, sir?" Zico quizzed.

"Through the Arcanus Alliance, Carat Kingdom has always had good relations with Hall University—" Mr. Park's explanation was cut off.

"You mean Hall University of Goryeo Kingdom?" Seungcheol raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, Prince Seungcheol, although they have shifted from a monarchy to a presidential republic and their country is now called Republic of Korea," Mr. Park explained.

"So, does that mean they are the origins of K-Pop music?" Seungcheol's brows furrowed.

"Yes, Cheol," Joshua whispered. "I am surprised you did not know this, considering you must study about other kingdoms and nations as Crown Prince toa  Arcanus Alliance member. And besides, you and your brothers listen to K-Pop a lot in your spare time."

"Well, perhaps, my books are outdated and needs updating," Seungcheol pouted. "And maybe because I am not so fond of the kingdom since the people do not possess powers at all."

"That's mean, Cheollie," Jeonghan, who was just silently eavesdropping, muttered.

"Then, I recognize my faults. Forgive me, my K-Pop loving soulmates," Seungcheol brought his palms together.

"So, going back to the announcement, tomorrow is Hall University's Vernal Festival. And yes, in their country, it is already spring while we are still in autumn-winter cusp."