13: Quelpart Escapade

Friday arrived and it was time for Section Rose Quartz to go Quelpart Island for their "field trip". All twenty-five students, along with their belongings, and one teacher were patiently waiting for their boarding call in the lounge of the airport. And like everywhere else, the Paragon had all the people's attention.

"Wow, are we really this unusual to see outside the palace? We have been out for nearly two months now but the sight of people looking at us still creeps me out," Soonyoung mumbled.

"Well, it's very rare for people to see a real life dwarf, that's why," Jihoon spat back.

"Hey, what did I do to you this time?" Soonyoung pouted at Jihoon's direction. Jihoon was taken by surprised by the sudden cute attack that he turned his head to the other side so that Soonyoung won't see him blushing.

"But kidding aside, the six of you are very rare to see outside your palace walls. Even we were shocked when you entered the classroom for the first time," Jeonghan explained.

"Calling the attention of passengers for Private Flight 052615 heading to Quelpart Island, please proceed to boarding gate number 17," the PA system announced.

As the passengers for Private Flight 052615, the Rose Quartz team scurried toward the boarding gate 17. After checking their necessary documents, they were on the way to the plane. The non-Paragons were amazed when they saw the plane that they were riding. It was the royal private plane – Pinwheel.

"Are we riding the royal plane?" Mingyu asked Wonwoo.

"Maybe. My brothers and I do not even know what father had planned for the entire trip," Wonwoo answered Mingyu.

True enough, everyone was embarking the royal private plane. The interior was so lavish; it was really fit for the king.

"Good morning, everyone, especially to the Princes on board. This is your captain speaking. We will be departing ten minutes from now. The flight will be an hour and ten minutes long. I hope you enjoy the flight."

Because they were the only passengers, the twenty-five students of Rose Quartz had the prerogative on where to sit. As expected, the soulmates sat with each other. The thirteen friends decided to stick with each other throughout the whole flight. Refreshments and food were served midway.

After an hour of flying, they were finally in the airspace of Quelpart Island. Quelpart Island is a relatively large island. It has an area of a little over 1,800 square kilometers with its highest point being Mount Auckland, a dormant shield volcano.

The plane landed safely on Quelpart City Airport. From the plane, a rented bus took them from the plane to the accommodation. It was the royal vacation beach resort – Shining Diamond.

"So, we have been given permission to use these two large houses in this exclusive resort. One of the houses have six bedrooms while the other one had seven bedrooms," Mr. Park mentioned. "Each room can accommodate two persons but each house has a room that can accommodate three people."

"Do you usually visit here?" Seungkwan asked Vernon.

"Occasionally, but we usually stay in that house," Vernon pointed at the largest house at a walking distance from where they are.

"Ooh..."

"Now, if you really think about it, we haven't really seen the inside of these houses," Seokmin realized.

"Okay, so for the room arrangements. For the house with seven rooms, Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun will be using the three-person room. As for the other rooms, it will be Donghyuck and Mark; Jisung and Chenle; Sunmi and Jessi; Jieun and Chungha; and Zico and me." Mr. Park announced as he gave away the room keys with corresponding room number.