27: Formalities: Part 1

The next day's afternoon, the Princes were busy fixing their wardrobes. It was the day when all the Princes will visit their respective soulmates' houses. Since they didn't really know how will they act under the influence of the Super Blue Blood Moon, they were to discuss to their soulmates' parents about things and possible events that could transpire tomorrow night.

Seungcheol wore a blue and white collared long-sleeved shirt, brown slacks and black and white tiger-printed shoes. Jun was wearing a white shirt layered with a maroon, dark green and red polo shirt and red and green striped long coat, dark greenish-blue pants and brown shoes. Soonyoung's attire was a white shirt, dark green coat, dark green shorts and leopard-print shoes. Wonwoo's outfit was a brown long sleeved button down shirt, dark green pants and black leather shoes. Seokmin chose to wear a white collared shirt, dark green blazer, dark green pants and dark green shoes. Vernon's choice was a pink button down shirt, dark green blazer, gray dress pants and brown suede tassel loafers.

After dressing up, the Princes made their way to the throne room where the King was waiting for them.

"Looking good, everyone. What's the occasion?" the King asked.

"We are going to visit our soulmate's parents. We are going to ask their permission and blessing since you never know what will happen tomorrow night," Seungcheol answered.

"Ah, yes, you should. After all, we never know which of you will become 'aggressive', 'feral' and 'lewd' tomorrow," the King laughs teasingly; his fingers emphasizing each adjective with air quotes.

"Father!" Jun and the rest blushed.

"Just teasing you," the King joked. "But still, you really need to explain to them thoroughly and ask for their permission."

"We understand," the Princes nodded.

"By the way, Seungcheol, are you still doing okay?" the King looked at Seungcheol worriedly.

"No worries. I'm still fine," Seungcheol assured.

After their conversation with the King, the Princes left toward their intended destination.

Meanwhile, Mingyu and his parents were fully prepared for Wonwoo's arrival. Mingyu's parents were even more excited than their son; they were literally waiting in front of their main door. Before they could explode from too much excitement, the doorbell rang.

"Wonnie!" Mingyu hugged Wonwoo as soon as he opened the door.

"Hello, Gyu," Wonwoo kissed Mingyu's nose. "Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Kim."

"Come in, Prince Wonwoo," Mr. Kim gestured. "And please, you can call us aunt and uncle. You can even call us mom and dad."

"Thank you for that, dad. In turn, you can just call me Wonwoo."

The four of them proceeded to the living room. Mingyu's younger sister was not present due to school trip. Without further ado, Wonwoo opened the conversation.

"Uhm, mom, dad, I am actually here because of tomorrow's events," Wonwoo started.

"You mean the Super Blue Blood Moon tomorrow? What about it, child?" Mrs. Kim questioned.

"You see, during a Super Blue Blood Moon, we vampires will experience extreme physical pain and thirst for blood. However, this could be easily resolved if we are able to drink our soulmate's blood. In my case, Mingyu's blood." Wonwoo anxiously explained. "Thus, I would like to ask for your permission if I could bite your son tomorrow?"