52: Monster Jam

After the monotonous school week, thank goodness it was already Friday. And while most of the thirteen were just quietly resting in their respective homes, Vernon was invited over by Seungkwan for dinner.

Since his mother was still cooking, Seungkwan ultimately decided to have Vernon cuddle him in his room. While cuddling though, Seungkwan was busy chatting with someone.

"Kwannie, who are you chatting? Give me some attention, you know," Vernon protested.

"You're already cuddling me. Isn't that enough?" Seungkwan replied.

"But I want your undivided attention right now," Vernon whined. While a Paragon, Vernon couldn't help but act childishly to Seungkwan. Seungkwan was technically older than him.

"Fine."

A short moment of silence followed.

"Vernonie..." Seungkwan trailed off as he waited for his soulmate to respond.

"Hmmm?" Vernon hummed as a response.

"Can I drink some of your blood again?" Seungkwan cutely asked for permission.

"After ignoring me, now you want to bite me?" Vernon raised his eyebrows.

"Please..."

"Alright. But don't drink too much. Your mom is almost done with our dinner."

What Seungkwan wants, Seungkwan gets. He wasted no time at all and bit Vernon messily. He only drank for fifteen seconds though. He had to save his appetite for dinner or else his mother will make a fertilizer out of him.

"Thank you, Vernonie. Let me get some tissues for both of us," Seungkwan smiled, stood up and went to the bathroom. "Don't look at my phone."

Seungkwan took longer than anticipated. Vernon was obediently following Seungkwan's instructions when the constant beeping of Seungkwan's phone made him kill the cat.

"He won't know that I took a glance," Vernon whispered to himself.

He opened Seungkwan's phone using his name as the password. Predictable. He was surprised to see it open in the chat group consisting of only the Consorts. Although it was not the chat group that was causing the constant beeping, the flow of conversation made Vernon frown.

"Aren't we meeting the guys tomorrow?"

"Yes. They said to meet them in the mall's food court at one in the afternoon."

"Should I go? I don't personally know them after all."

"Same here. I am a transferee, remember?"

"Nonsense. Let's all meet them tomorrow."

"I wonder if they look more handsome now."

"Just don't tell the Paragons about this. And if they ask out for a date or something, just come up with a believable alibi."

Vernon could not believe what he saw. The soulmates were meeting someone tomorrow at the mall without telling them, the Paragons, about it? Add that to the fact that they were meeting "guys" and that they used the word "handsome". Vernon's blood was boiling.

Hearing footsteps coming closer, he used his hyper speed and his own phone to quickly snap the conversation before returning the phone its original state and acted like nothing happened.

"Sorry. I had to wash my face," Seungkwan explained. "Here, have some wet tissues."

Needless to say, Vernon was eager to go home and tell his brothers about the soulmates' betrayal. He went home immediately after dinner, using the King as his reason.

Mixed Bloodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें