10.

Since that night,Mew really made Gulf's office his too.. Gulf was happy when he learned about it but at the same time,he is worried. Worried to not be able to finish his works on time because Mew is so clingy and always distracting him..Just like today..

'Boo~ go back to your table. We have works to do...' Gulf said pushing Mew's face gently away from his own..

'Just one kiss baby na~..you know you're my energy booster 😁' Mew keeps on trying his luck...Gulf had enough and abruptly stand up..Mew back away a little startled...'shit...my kitten is angry' he thought..

'You really wont stop until you get your kiss? *nods slowly* You've been doing it since we came here..'

'You know I can't get enough of you bii~.' Mew answered..Gulf smirk at him..'uh-oh...this is not good'...he gulped...

'Fine...but...there will be a consequence..'

'And that is?' Mew asked slowly...

'You will move to another off-

'No baby...it's okay..I'm good..I already reached my quota of kisses for today...' Mew answered frantically..Gulf on the other hand is trying his best not to laugh...Mew sat back to his table and starts working again...

'Why are you still standing baby? Do your work...stop lazying around.' Gulf can't hold it anymore and burst out laughing..Mew chuckled at his own craziness..Gulf sit back when he's calm from laughing...they are now both focus with their work...

--------------------
Lucnch time
--------------------

*knock knock*

The two snapped their heads towards the door where Mild's head is peeking..

'We brought lunch' Mild said before coming in with Tong..the two CEO stand up and went to Gulf's mini room followed by their assistants/best friends... Tong and Mild bought their favorites...they're talking about random things..but Mild can't really stop his nosiness..

'Are you ready for Saturday?' The three stopped eating..Tong smacked his head..

'You really have to ask that while eating?' Tong said..he's worried about his friend...because when the report came to them,their suspicions were confirmed..the only thing that they still need to find out is the sender of those malicious messages..Gulf's still receiving texts from time to time...but the number always changes..

'It's okay Tong..and to answer your question,Yes. I am ready..Besides,it's about business..'  Gulf said calmly..

'But what if h-

'If he tries to do something again...I will make sure he'll not escape this time..' Mew cut Mild's question holding Gulf's hand..

'Don't you think it's better to tell your fathers about this?' Tong asked

'We talked about it before but Mew and I decided to watch him first...'

'Wouldn't that be too risky? ' said Tong

'Tong is right..I think it's better to stop him from the start before he do something..' Mild said agreeing to Tong

'Hm..let's just wait...it's better to caught him red handed than we do something against him with no basis...' Mew said

'That's right..we will just keep our guards up...and also,don't act suspicious whenever he's around..It's okay to be hostile with him because of the past. Since it's normal to act like that..but let's just see what he is up to..'