11.

************************************
Hello~ If there are fans of Tor here,don't hate me please..I just remember him in one of Nadech and Yaya's series...I just wanted to use new face in my story...and it turns out that our Gulf is a fan of him...I just knew about it..anyways..here you go..Thanks for waiting..
************************************

-----------------
Someone's
-----------------

-----------------Someone's-----------------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Profile

Thanapob Leeratanakajorn
24 years old.
A jolly and friendly person.
Dropped out during his last year in college. No one knows the reason.
Changed his name to Pob Ratakorn.
CEO and owner of Starlight G constraction firm that is recently won the bidding to work for K Corp. and Suppasit Enterprise..

Medical record/s

Has been diagnosed with OLD or “Obsessive love disorder”  refers to a condition where you become obsessed with one person you think you may be in love with. You might feel the need to protect your loved one obsessively, or even become controlling of them as if they were a possession.

Former lover/s

As of now,none..
Almost rape someone in his college

Whereabouts

Currently living in a small apartment

Assets

He was an orphan and was married before to an older woman who died six months ago. All the assets of the said woman was transferred to him. Including the firm that the woman owned. He changed it's name to Starlight G.

-------------------

This informations are all printed in a paper that is currently reading by someone..

👤1: Is this for real?

👤2: Yeah..

👤1: the victim...it is the one I'm thinking?

👤2: Yes

👤1: Fuck!...what should we do? I thought he just did something bad to him..but this?

👤2: I know right..And he didn't seem to regret his wrong doings...We will wait until he do something stupid again.

👤1: But what about-

👤2: Don't worry..I already have someone to look over him and to this bastard..

👤1: that's good...

👤2: listen to this...

After listening,the man look at the other man in amusement..

👤1: you bugged his car?

👤2: Mn...I won't let that fucker hurt him again..or any of them.

👤1: right..I must say...hearing him angry like that...I bet the two played him well..

I Live for you (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें