19.

Four days later,Gulf was discharged..He is not allowed to work even around the house...Their fathers gave them a break to focus on Cale and to let Gulf recover.

Mew is the one preparing their breakfast...They have helpers but,Gulf wanted to eat Mew's food..Mew finished preparing the breakfast and went to their room to get his wife and son...

Mew finished preparing the breakfast and went to their room to get his wife and son

This view welcomed him upon entering...Gulf just finished bathing their son and is cooing their Cale.. It was a beautiful scene for Mew...The moment Mew knew about Gulf's condition,he always spent a lot of hours daydreaming of him and Gulf having their own family..and now,seeing it for real...he's on cloud nine...He didn't even noticed that he has tears...

'Oh~ look who's here Cale..it's Dada~' Gulf cooed..but Gulf frown seeing the tears that cascading down his hubby's cheeks...

'Boo? What's wrong?' Gulf asked standing up and striding towards him

'Huh?'

Mew asked and he only realized that he's crying when Gulf wiped his tears while carrying Cale carefully with his one arm..

'Why are you crying?' Gulf asked worriedly

'Oh..nothing..I'm just overwhelmed...' Mew said before kissing their son's forehead and giving Gulf a peck on his lips..

'Overwhelmed?' Gulf still asked

'Yeah..watching you with our son feels like a dream..I always daydream about us having a child of our own ever since I read in your journal about your capability to bear a child...And now,it's real...Everything is real right?' Mew said..

'Silly...of course. This is over a hundred percent real..We have a child of our own Mew..See here *looking at Cale* ...this little one is the fruit of our love.' Gulf said smiling sweetly to his baby...

'Yeah..our fruit...That soon will be fruits.' Mew said smiling sheepishly..

Gulf rolled his eyes...'I just got discharged yesterday Boo..You horndog.' Gulf said..Mew chuckled and hug his waist..

'Breakfast is ready by the way.' He said kissing Gulf's neck..

After dressing little Cale,they head downstairs..

--------------
Kasan's
--------------

'Finally~ I'm out...and I'll make sure Gulf Kanawut that you will pay..this restraining order can't stop me getting my revenge...And I'm sure,I will win this time.'

-----------------

Two months passed and Gulf keeps on having a nightmare for a couple of days now..It's always the same where Cale was taken away..

'N-no please..CALE!!'

'Bii? What happened?' Mew asked..he was in the bathroom when he heard Gulf screamed...