*BONUS CHAPTER 5*

*************************
This is a short update because the next update will be years after. It will start when they are in high school.

*******************************

*In the car*

'Are you okay, baby?' Gulf asked his son who sadly looking outside...

'Papa...

'Yes, baby?'

'Is Cale a bad boy?' Cale asked his Papa 🥺

Gulf picked him up and placed him on his lap.

'No, son. You are Papa and Dada's good little boy, right?' Gulf said hugging him

'T-then, why does Maya hate me so much? She always bullies me. I-if Khail is not with me always...

Cale didn't finish because he's already crying. Gulf hugs him tighter...

'Shhhh... Don't cry, love. Listen to me, you are not bad. You didn't do anything bad to her or anyone. She did that to you because she was not brought up well. It's her mother's fault for not teaching her what's right from wrong.' Gulf said

'Cale pitty her.' Cale said cutely

'Really? Why?' asked Gulf

'Because she doesn't have a good mama. I'm lucky because I have the best Papa and Dada. And I have Papa Thanari and Dada Axis and of course, my Khail.' Cale cutely enumerated his favorite people...

Gulf giggled and peppered his son lots of kisses...

'My baby is so kind heartened...' Gulf thought... Cale is giggling nonstop...

*************

Thana's car

'Kyel-

'It's Khail, Papa.' Khail corrected his Papa...

'Fine. Khail...

'Yes, Papa?'

Kyelux cut him again... Thanari shook his head...

'About earlier-

'I will not tell Dada.'

Once again, Kyel cut his Papa. But Thanari is amazed that his son knew what he's about to say. He's about to say something but Kyel speaks again...

'But he probably knew already.'

Thanari's eyes widened. There's no bodyguard inside the classroom earlier to report what happened to Axis.

'H-how?'

Thanari stuttered... Kyelux sighed...

'Papa, you know how whipped Dada for you and he's overprotective of us... He agreed for you to come alone, which means, he has someone to watch for him. And I'm sure Dada will not let it go that someone called his precious replica a pest. I pity that mister.'

Kyelux uttered factly. Thanari was rendered speechless. Hia mouth is slightly open.

'Shia... I need to talk to that giant later.' Thanari muttered... Kyel just shrugged.

Little did he know, it was his son who reported to his Dada. He wanted to punish the mother but he asked his Dada if he could spare the father since according to him, "He's the only one that has a brain" and he can help his daughter to change her bad behavior. And of course, who is Axis to defy his beloved son? Though he will not admit in front of his wifey that he spoiled Kyelux...

 And of course, who is Axis to defy his beloved son? Though he will not admit in front of his wifey that he spoiled Kyelux

Two days later, news about a businessman divorcing his wife circles all networks and social media. Maya,'s father decided to end his marriage and get full custody of his daughter. He doesn't want his daughter to grow up like his soon-to-be ex-wife. Who did nothing but spend money and bitch around.

Thanari's little family is watching it on the television. He saw his hubby and son secretly low-fived. They both flinched when they turned their gaze to Thanari and saw him looking at them sternly. They both gulped...

'You had something to do with this?' Thana asked his hubby

'Wha- No! Of course not. It was his decision to divorce his wife.' Axis defended

'Really? You didn't threaten him to do that?' Thana asked again...

Kyelux slowly getting up from the sofa to escape but...

'Stay there, Kyelux.'

Kyelux sat back. His name being called like that means, his Papa is in beast mode.

'Now, answer me, P'Lux.' Thana said

'I really didn't-

'Guestroo-

'Yes. I did.'

Axis surrendered. It's better to get punish at least he still has a chance to coax his wifey rather than to sleep without him.

Thanari sighed... 'You two are unbelievable.' He stands up and left the father and son.

The two glance at each other. Khail teases his Dada with his forefinger waving it indicating he's in trouble.

(A.N: It's like lagot ka~ in my language...)

'Aish... You brat. It's your idea.' Axis said... Khail just giggled and runs to where his Papa went.

************

After the Maya incident, everything went back to normal. Her dad divorced her mom and she is now staying with her dad.

Cale became more friendly but he still sticks to Khail and the latter is doing his best to protect his baby Kalli.

They will soon face another challenge...but for now, they are enjoying their childhood.

but for now, they are enjoying their childhood

Thanks and sorry for the errors!