17.

---------------------
Continuation
---------------------

'Your uncle.'

Kasan is confused..Since he's an idiot...

'What uncle? I don't even know that guy.' Kasan said...but the guy he's with is already shaking...he knew who is the guy.

'Gulf what's going on?' The guy on the screen asked..

'Oh..my bad...before anything else,can you introduce yourself to my visitors?' Gulf asked and the man said okay..

'Good day! I am Gen.Tan Tarrabut of Bangkok national police..and who are you two?' The general asked

Hearing the name,Kasan finally understood that once again,he failed..Before he can utter anything,Gulf speak..

'Aw P'Tan,you didn't know this guy here?' Gulf asked walking to Kasan holding his shoulder..

'Should I know him couz?' Tan asked his cousin...Yes. The general is his cousin from his mother side..

The officer that came with him is slowly walking backwards but he was halted when he bump into something,or someone rather.

'Where do you think you're going?' Mew said..

'Oho..you're trying to leave Kasan here?' Gulf teased...Kasan is already shaking...

'Guppie?' Tan called Gulf..

'Oh sorry couz..this guy is Kasan Chuta-

'The one who attacked you!?!' Tan said raising his voice..

'Mn..he came here with that officer *pointing to the man that Mew is holding* ...they said they are inviting me to go to the pricinct because I assulted this bitch...and they have warrant of arrest that was signed by you...' Gulf said pouting..

'The hell! I didn't sign any warrant and it will be Bon who will sign it if ever..' Tan said..

'I know right~...but that's not the case here P'Tan..' Gulf said

'There's more? Tell me.' Tan said annoyed

'P'Tan,he said you are his uncle.' Mew told him

'WHAT?!!!' The general yelled..'Don't let those scumbags out of your building..I will send my people to get them and that officer..you will face me!.' Tan said angrily...

'Don't worry couz...I will keep them here.Thanks couz~' Gulf bid goodbye to his cousin..

Gulf walk back and leaned to his desk...Mew went to him..

'Now what? You are busted.' Gulf said mocking him..Kasan tries to escape but the door of Gulf's office is locked..

'Let me out!!! You can't hold me here let me out!' He screamed hysterically..

'Oi~ can you shut up?! You heard your 'U.N.C.L.E'....he will have someone to get you two..' Gulf said smirking...

The other man looks like his world crashed down..and just slumped down on the floor..

'You think you won?' Kasan said gritting his teeth..

'No I don't think...Because..I won and I know it..and you...you are a L.O.S.E.R' Gulf answered

'You! How dare yo-*pak*

Kasan fell on the floor when Mew slapped him..

'Oohh' Gulf grimace...