CAN I RANT??

Damn those haters and those immature fans of Mew's former ship...

Mew didn't do anything wrong and he's the one taking all the blame??!!!

What the!!!!!

I admit before when I just taking glimpse about Thai BL..I like MewArt but then that scandal happened..I stayed away from Thai Bls...But then,I decided to know more about the issue and found out that the real victim is Mew and not the other way around...

I've watched so many clips of them and by watching it,it convinced me that they are in relationship..so I was shocked about the issue..it was like 'With that kind of skinships and claiming that they are boyfriends' just for fan service??? What the heck!! That's when I decided to know more...

And yeah..I found out that Mew was the real victim...and as I was learning...I found out how genuine he is...he's selfless.. And I decided to love him more...

He's the most real and humble person I have ever seen...He went through a lot before..and now...because of those bullies...Arrrgghhh!!!!!

They are also bullying Gulf 😡😡😡😡

If only Kaios is real..I will send him to those bullies...not only Kaios..I will send all six of them plus Kōri and Feu.. 😤😤😤

Geez...my blood is boiling...Seeing an innocent man apologized the moment the live started...HE IS NOT AT FAULT FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!

They should grow up!!!!

Sorry for this..I just needed to let it out...

Oh let me just add...I want to make that xxx in my stories as a villain and roast him good... 😤😤😤😤 Damn his immaturity..and his immature fans...Maybe they just wanted to attach his name again with Mew to raise his popularity...jeez...what happened to his career is his karma...

They should just focus on him..he got new series right? Goodluck with his new ship...hope he won't experience the same as P'Mew..

The only good that brought this to me is that..I am more determined and inspired to do my best in my stories to show my support and love for our MEWGULF...

Fuck them all!!

Geez..I cursed a lot now because of this...I don't curse but because of this...urrghhh!!!