*BONUS CHAPTER 3*

It's been months since the school year started

It's been months since the school year started. Today, the kids have camping. They are going to Khao Yai National Park.

The kids are excited because they are going by bus. Their parents silently send shadow guards in case something happens.

The bus ride was fun. Aside from the small lectures about the place they are going to visit, the teachers prepared simple questions that came with prizes when they got the correct answer.

When they arrived, there are already tents ready. The teachers assigned who will share and Kyelux, Cale, First, and Ja were set in one tent.  The school also provided flashlights with lanyards to every student.

👩🏻‍🏫: Okay kids, settled your things first and rest, we will start our activities after an hour. You can rest first or eat the snacks we gave you earlier but remember, throw the trash into the bin outside of your tents. We must keep the camping site clean... Okay?

The kids yelled in excitement. The teacher aids help the kids to settle down.

'Here, take this.' Khail handed a drink to Cale

'Thank you!' Cale said...

'Aish! I said I want it here.' First whined to Ja

Khail and Cale turned to them. First and Ja is bickering nonstop. Cale giggled at how red First's face is.

'You're so stubborn! It's better if I and Kyel sleep on that side and you and Cale at this side.' Ja told First

'I don't want to. I will sleep beside my Kalli only.' Kyelux said hugging Cale as if someone will steal Cale away from him.

Ja is frustrated and gives up.

'Tsk. Why am I grouped with this bunch of kids.' Ja said sitting down

'As if he's not one.' First mumbled earning a giggle from Cale and glare from Ja.

************

The kids are now having their activities. They are grouped with the kids they are sharing tents with.

👩🏻‍🏫: So, kids, our next activity will be a scavenger hunt.

😯 The kids are excited and start talking to each other...

👩🏻‍🏫: Listen to me first!

The teacher said and they quiet down.

👩🏻‍🏫: Very good. Let's continue. Each team will be given a piece of paper where the items that you need to find are listed. First, choose your team leader. Oh, and the last one on the list needs a simple explanation. And whichever team explained the best, will get the prize!

The kids start discussing who will be their leader.

'Do you want to lead?' Khail asked Ja