3.

Mew didn't get the chance to talk to Gulf, but he managed to get his new number. He needs to fix everything before it's too late. Because Gulf stopped coaxing him. He is now in his office and decided to start his mission of winning his love back. So he starts it with messaging Gulf.

🐼: Hi~

a minute later he received Gulf's reply

⚽: Hey~

he felt ecstatic with that mere 'hey' from Gulf.

🐼: So uh...I was thinking if we could have dinner tonight? If you're not busy.

⚽: Hmmm..tonight?
🐼: yes?

⚽: 😊 sure..just send me the time and address...

⚽: oh also if there's a dress code

🐼: Uhm I was wondering if I could pick you up?

He wanted to pick him up so that he will be Gulf's ticket to get back home... He is holding his breath while waiting for G's reply..and he almost screams after reading that Gulf agreed and gave him his address...

🐼: thank you!! ❤
🐼: I'll pick you up at seven and you can wear casual clothes 😉

⚽: oh..okay..see you later...

'YES YES YES!!! Mew screamed while punching the air because of excitement...

'I will do everything to get you back baby'

                *****************
At the K Corp. building

Mild entered Gulf's office and he see the guy smiling like an idiot.

'Oh...something good happened?' Mild asked wiggling his brows.

Gulf released a contented sigh before answering Mild...Yes.

'Care to share my dear bestie boss?' he is curious.

'Hmm...nothing much...just going on a dinner date with Mew tonight.' said Gulf casually...

'Oh...oka- Wait?!...dinner? with Mew?' Mild asked and Gulf nodded...

'So..is this mean.....you're back together?' Mild wants nothing but his friend's happiness.

'Nah...he just asked me for dinner...I don't know..let's just see.' Gulf answered before Mild can say something, someone entered the office.

'Hi, son 😊'

'Oh...Mom...what brings you here?' Yaya came to visit his baby boy. Mild excused himself to give them privacy.

'Nothing much...I just brought something for your Dada and came down here... Let's have lunch come on..' Yaya dragged his son out of his office. While at the restaurant, Gulf received a message from Mew. He smiled and it didn't go unnoticed.

'What's with that smile huh baby boy?' Yaya asked his son teasingly.

Gulf decided not to lie. He told his mom about what happened before. Gulf got nervous because his mom is not saying something. He is not sure if his parents noticed that he is not interested in women. He sigh in relief when his mom smiled at him.

'It's okay son. I and your dada will love you still the same no matter what your preference is...I am just sad that I got to learn this now. I'm sorry if we failed as your parents before.' Yaya said holding his son's hand with a thought in mind.