7.

-----------------------
Continuation
-----------------------

Mew and Gulf were beyond surprised seeing who came.. Gulf's parents took a seat in front of them..

'Mom,Dada what are you doing here?' Gulf asked softly

'Kim and Mark said that their son and his lover wanted to call off the engagement...so..tell us,are you sure about that decision? Because there will be no turning back.' Yaya said trying so hard to keep her facade

The two are having a hard time processing everything.

'W-wait...*turning to his Mom* ...you said 'daughter' before.. Are you referring to..Gulf?' Mew asked..and his mother nods... 'All this time?? You are referring to him?!.. WHAT THE FU-

'Boo!' Gulf prevented Mew's curse...

'told yah..he became scary' Kim whispered to Yaya and she agreed..

'What about you? You're referring to him too? The son of your friends?' Gulf asked for confirmation...

'Yes son..' Barry answered

Gulf wiped his face with his palm..

'This is crazy..* he mumbled*... Are you all happy now?.. They were taken aback at Gulf's sudden change of expression..he is talking calmly but you can feel the venom in it..

'Baby bo-'

'I bet you all do..how is it playing your son's feelings?.. I'm sure you all knew what we've been through..but still,decided to do this..Well,congratulations...you all succeeded in making fun of us..' Gulf said then stood up to leave..Mew also stand but their parents stopped them..

'Please sons listen to us first...We know we went a little overboard but..plea-

'a little? You called this little? You could've told us in the first place...but you decided to hurt me..us..' Gulf said cutting his mom with tears pooling in his eyes..

'We just wanted to be sure..I'm sorry baby boy..please...listen to us first..' Yaya pleaded..

'Son please. Just hear us out.' Barry said

'Us too hun..please...We promise that we will make it up to you both..just listen to us first...' Kim pleaded

Mew and Gulf look at each other..Mew smiled weakly to Gulf and Gulf sighed...finally agreed... Their parents sighed relieved... They sat back and gestured their parents to start explaining things....

'Okay to make it short,we did it to test if you two really love each other and willing to fight for each other..I know our method is somehow over the top..but,trust us.we did this for you both.we are not against with your relationship..Heck even if you two followed our wishes,you two will still end up together.' Kim said

'and we are glad that you two didn't and decided to choose your love. We just learned recently about your past,and we don't want you two to suffer more.So please sons..forgive us.' Yaya added..

The two are thinking..holding each other hands under the table.They love their parents so much. They understand why their parents did this and so,they look at each other before turning to their parents and gave them a genuine smile.

Their mothers are in tears and got up to hug their sons...Their fathers are happy that everything is good now..But there is one more thing left..

'Uhm ladies..' The two look at their husbands and then they remembered..