*BONUS CHAPTER 1*

Cale's birthday party is a success. Their son enjoyed it very much though there's a little drama that happened. But all in all, it was fantastic.

The next day, Cale has no class in the kindergarten so his parents let him sleep longer. Gulf is in the kitchen preparing their breakfast.

'Good morning bii.' Mew greeted him before pecking his lips.

'Good morning, boo.' Gulf greeted back...

'Are you sure about last night?' Mew asked his wife...

Gulf stopped plating and turned to his hubby.

'Mn. But I will not talk to Thanari about it yet.' Gulf answered...  Mew is about to answer but they heard their little Cale's sleepy voice...

'Mowning Papa, Mowning Dada...' Cale greeted them yawning...Gulf and Mew chuckled at his cuteness...

'Good morning sweety.' Gulf greeted back smiling sweetly.

'Morning, son.' Mew pick him up and put him on his chair...

'Papa...

'Yes, baby?'

'Uhm... Is Papa going to meet Papa Thanari? Cale heard Papa said earlier.'

Cale asked cutely... Gulf glanced at his hubby...

'Yes, love but not now. Why?' Gulf asked ruffling his hair...

Cale joined his palms together... 'Can Cale go with you? Cale wants to see Papa Thanari... Na? Na, na, na?'

Gulf giggled and pinch his son's cheeks...

'Okay... But, Cale needs to behave so that Papa will bring you with him.' said Gulf

'Yay!!! Cale is a good boy... Cale will behave so Cale will see Papa pretty again!!!'

Cale said excitedly but he suddenly frowned and pout...

'Aw... Why? What's wrong baby?'
Gulf asked his son. He looks at Mew who shrugged...

'What if Papa Pretty's son is there and doesn't want Cale to talk to his Papa?' Cale asked...

Mew snapped his head to his son. He remembered that boy claiming his son.

'You're not going then.' Mew said... Cale's lips start to quiver and tears are pooling in his eyes...

Gulf smacked his hubby's arms glaring at him before turning to Cale...

'Don't listen to your Dada. Papa Thanari will love to see you again. Also, I thought you and his son are friends already?' Gulf asked wiping his son's face...

Cale shook his head no.

'He said he's not my friend.' Cale said pouting...

'Why is that? Does he not want you to be his friend?' Mew asked before sipping his tea

'That Phi said I can't be his friend because I'm his wifey.'

Cale innocently said that made Mew spit his tea and coughs... Gulf on the other hand froze on his seat...

'What the hell is that Axis teaching his son?!' Mew exclaimed... Cale flinched at his Dada's outburst...

'Dada mad?' Cale asked on the verge of crying...

'No, baby dada is not mad... Just boiling.' He said the latter almost inaudible...

'Baby, did he really said that?' Gulf asked picking up his son and put him on his lap.