8.

--------------------
Continuation
--------------------

Mew panicked seeing Gulf lying on the bathroom floor unconscious. When he came nearer...he panicked more. Because there is blood on his thighs... He picked up Gulf and carried him out of the bathroom..He check if there is any head or other injuries and to his relief,there is none..He cleaned Gulf and clothed him. Then he get his phone to call his Mom..

'Hello Mom...

📱: hello son..

'Mom..~

His mom sensed his distress...

📱: why what's wrong?

'Can you send me Aunt Yaya's number...it's about Gulf..

His mom is actually with Gulf's parents...

📱: Son..I put you on speaker..she's with me...

    : Mew dear..what's wrong?

It's Yaya..

'Auntie...it's Gulf...I found him unconscious inside the bathroom and there is blood on his thighs...I'm scared...'

Mew said..and the other side of the phone can feel it through his voice... Yaya knew why..

📱: Mew...did he hit his head or something?

'No Auntie...I checked for other injuries and thankfully there is none...What is happening Aunt...is he sick? Should I bring him to the hospital?' Mew asked worriedly..

📱: No son..no need...uhm...he is not sick Mew...I want you to listen carefully.. *okay*... Can you look for a hot bag..or an electric hot compress bag? I know he has one in his room...heat it into tolerable temperature and place it on his lower abdomen...can you do that?

'Okay Auntie hold on..I will look for it...*after a minute* I found it. I already plugged it.'

📱: Thank you...now about what is happening...I can't tell you that..you have to wait for him to wake up and ask him...but Mew...*Yes Auntie?* ...if he decided not to tell you anything...please just let it slide?

'....okay..but..is he really okay? He looks pale..' He needs to be sure that his fiancé is okay..

📱: Yes son..he is okay..just wait for him to wake up..be there for him...he may wake up tomorrow so you better take a rest..okay?

'Okay..Thank you Auntie...bye ..bye Mom,Dad..Uncle..'

Mew ended the call and just follow what his soon to be mother-in-law said...He lie down beside Gulf and hug his waist...

'...please be okay...'

K: will they be okay?
Y: I hope so...

--------------
Morning
--------------

Gulf woke up with his body aching,especially his lower abdomen downward.. He slowly sit up and noticed the hot water bag... He look to his side and saw his fiancé sleeping.. His heart starts beating fast..fear is starting to invade his mind..Afraid that Mew might know the truth already. 'What if he's disgusted with me now?...What if he doesn't want me anymore because I'm a freak?...wha-what if he decided to leave me??...No...I..I can't.. I'll die if he leave me..'.  With this thoughts,he starts crying..

Mew who is sleeping stir.'What's that sound?is someone crying?' He asked himself. His eyes suddenly open wide in realization..He sat up immediately and saw his baby crying so hard. He panicked at the sight...