15.

Mew and Gulf decided not to have their honeymoon first..They will focus on Gulf's pregnancy first..Their mothers disagreed at first...But as what Gulf said...

'We can still have our honeymoon in our home..No need to travel far away.'

They have no choice but to agree..So now that a week passed since the wedding and Gulf entered his 2nd month...The newlywed couple is unpacking their things. They moved to their new simple house where they will start their own family..It's a gift from their parents..They have three weeks off..

They have three weeks off

(A.N: CTTO TTTS)

Another reason is Gulf's pregnancy moodswings and morning sickness..Not to mention his cravings..
Just like now..

'Ack!...what was that for?' Mew yelped rubbing his assulted arm..Gulf is just looking at him blankly...

'I'm hungry' Gulf simpered..

'Can't you just simply say that instead of biting me?...or you could be sweeter.' Said Mew..Gulf developed a weird method of getting Mew's attention whenever he want something..Sometimes he will throw whatever he grab to Mew. Fortunately,Mew's reflex is fast.

Gulf is just staring at him blankly first but suddenly...tears start rolling down his cheeks..Mew cursed in his mind..

'Baby don't cry na~..I will get your food. What do you want?' Mew asked hugging his wifey..

'You want me to cry first before giving what I want...It's our baby who wanted to eat and you are being mean to me.' Gulf said crying..Mew panicked...day by day,Gulf's becoming sensitive...

'That's not true baby~...It's just that...You don't have to bite me or throw me something whenever you want something..' Mew explaining softly while wiping Gulf's tears...

'It's your fault.' Gulf said pouting..

'Huh? How is it my fault?' Mew asked confused

'It's your fault. Who told you to smell appetizing that makes me want to have a piece of you...even your sweat smells delicious.' Said Gulf pouting..Mew's buddy twitched..He gulped trying to calm himself...

'Boo~~ *shaking Mew's arm* ...I'm hungry~ 😣'

*coughs* 'okay..tell me what my wifey wants to eat?' Mew asked hugging his waist..Gulf think for a while before smiling like a kid...

'Wifey wants hubby.'

And who is Mew to deny? So they ended up in their room..and after two rounds,they had decent food.

---------------

Mew and Gulf's three weeks off is done and they are now getting ready to work. They left separately..