16.

Earth Pirapat....he was the 'almost' first boyfriend of Gulf when he was in high school...He was sweet and caring yes..Gulf was about to gave him his answer but..he found out that the guy was only playing him..

Gulf was naive before. Earth showed interest on him only because he wanted to make his ex-boyfriend jealous...

Gulf heard the two talking in the bathroom not knowing that he was inside of one of the cubicles..His heart were crushed..Because of that,he decided to walled his heart. When Earth approached him again thinking that he still got Gulf in his hands..

Gulf punched him hard and told him to never show his face again...This happened in London...and this is the reason why Gulf decided to finished his studies in Thailand.

----------------

Kasan Chuta...Well,he is a plain whore. He met Mew in a club 2 years ago when Mew thought that Gulf left him..But despite that,Mew never show any interest to anyone...This one is just really a thick face..He almost got Mew when the man was drunk. Fortunately,Tong got him and he was saved from the whore...

He's been bugging Mew again for a while now. Especially when he learned that Mew is rich...Well, too bad...Mew is not interested in him and will never be..and addition to his nightmare? Mew's wifey is one hell of a wifezilla.. If he won't stop...then,he can say goodbye to his whore ass.. Gulf will surely make his life a living hell..

------------------------------------------------
Present time at Mew's office
------------------------------------------------

'Did he do something to you?' Mew asked worriedly...

'No...I can see that he wanted to talk to me but I didn't let him...I only faced him professionally.' Gulf answered...Mew frowned at his answer..

'He's our new architect.' Gulf answered the silent question of Mew..

'Hm..Should I transfer to your office again?' Mew suggested..Gulf giggled on his lap..

'Silly...I can handle him..besides,you'll meet him too since this is our joint project..' Gulf said. Mew is pouting while thinking...

'Oho..Why is Dada pouting?' Gulf teased his hubby...Mew's eyes sparkles hearing the word Dada..

'Hm...Dada? I love it...but I will love it more when you called me Daddy instead and with you under me.' Mew said huskily caressing Gulf's back sensually..

Gulf smacked his chest playfully.. 'Such a pervert...it was our little pea who is calling you Dada not me.' Gulf said a little red...

'Ooh..really? Then,why don't Papa call me Daddy this time?..' Mew teased his wifey..

'No.' Gulf simpered..

'Na~ call me daddy na~' Mew said coaxing Gulf..Gulf is wiggling to get off of Mew..

'I will only let you go if you call me Daddy..' Mew said..Gulf stared at Mew who is wiggling his eyebrow up and down..

Then Gulf just plopped down on Mew's chest...

'Well,I don't care..since this place is really comfy..' Gulf said burrying his face on the crook of his hubby's neck..

It was time to go home...Mew and Gulf left from work..They ate outside...They are now cuddling on their bed..

'Boo~

'Hm?'

'I was thinking...do you think it's okay to have a talk with Earth?' Gulf asked carefully..Mew didn't answer right away...'It's okay if you don't wa-