20.

--------------------
3 years after
--------------------

Gulf and Mew are busy with their works. Despite that, they still find ways to balance it. They are both hands-on in taking care of their three-year-old son...

Cale is a sweet child...He's intelligent for his age though he can't pronounce some words clearly.. which made him more adorable... They enrolled him in some learning center just to prepare him when he entered pre-school...

Gulf hired a nanny to help them when they are super busy...The nanny named Tia has been working for them for almost a year now... She took care of Cale well..

Gulf and Mew are on their way to pick up their son from the learning center.. Cale's nanny is on leave because of family matters. Arriving at the learning center..the guard greeted them.

👤: Sir. Gulf 🙏🏻, Sir. Mew 🙏🏻

The couple greeted him back.

👤: Does Cale left something?

The guard asked. Mew and Gulf frowned and ask what the guard means.

'We're here to pick him up.' Mew said...This time, it was the guard who frowned.

👤: But sirs, he was picked up already by his nanny.

The couple looks at each other. Worry is evident on their faces.

'That can't be. His nanny is on leave.' Gulf said. He doesn't want to think negatively but, he can't help it. It's his mother's instinct that is telling him that something is not right.

'Boo~' he looked at his hubby with his eyes that is starting to waters.

'Calm down Bii..we will find out what's going on.' Mew said, hugging his wife.

They left the school and contact their nanny but she's not answering. Gulf also informed their families and decided to meet at the house.

'Mommy!! Dada!! C-Cale he-he's missing.' Gulf said crying...

'Oh, baby...don't cry. We will find him.' Yaya told her son.

They are consoling Gulf when the doorbell rings... Mark is the one who opened the door and went back to the living room with someone.

'You! Where is my son?!' Gulf yelled seeing the person beside his father-in-law.

It was Tia. She hurriedly kneeled in front of Gulf and Mew.

'I'm sorry..I-I was forced to do it.' Tia said crying...

'Where is my son?' Mew asked

'We don't need your tears. Where is my Cale?! And who the fuck you are saying that forced you?!' Gulf is fuming mad

'Cale is safe with my boyfriend. It's Kasan who forced me to help him. He-he's threatening me with my sister's life who's in the hospital.' Tia said

'That fucking bastard!' Gulf cursed

Barry and Mark shared a look. They had a secret conversation.

'So he finally shows himself huh.' Barry said.. Gulf and Mew turned to him in confusion.

'What do you mean Da?' asked Mew

Barry sighed and told them to take a seat.

'We heard what happened three years ago and when that guy was freed, we made sure to watch him from afar. But our mistake is to pull out our men because he's been quiet since then.' Their Dada explained. Their mothers are just listening.