*BONUS CHAPTER 6*

It's like only yesterday when the kids started their kindergarten, now, they are already in their last year of high school

Cale and Khail are inseparable. Though their relationship is not yet labeled as boyfriends, anyone who sees them will think that they are indeed lovers.

As they grow up, Cale becomes more beautiful. He really took his Papa's beauty but in a more feminine way. Khail on the other hand is his Dada's replica.

Both families are treating each other well. It's like the only thing left is the wedding.

Now that they entered their final year in high school, another obstacle is waiting for them. But, will they be able to withstand it as always? Or this will be the cause of their first heartbreak?

**********

🚀: Khail, wake up...

Thanari is shaking his 17-year-old son.

'Five minutes more, Papa.' Khail said sinking more to the duvet.

🚀: You're going to be late.

Khail just mumbled incoherent words. Thanari raised his left eyebrow...

🚀: Okay. Sleep more. I'll just tell baby Cale that you are not picking him up.

At the mention of the magic words, Khail sat up immediately and gets out of bed.

'Good morning my beautiful Papa... I'm gonna shower now. Can't be late on the first day of school~

Khail runs to his bathroom leaving his smirking Papa.

🚀: Whipped. They are all whipped for their wives.

Thana said leaving the room... Meanwhile, at Gulf's house, he's also waking up his baby boy...

🌻: Baby boy, it's time to wake up.

Gulf said caressing his son's hair. Cale stirred and slowly opened his eyes...

'Good morning, Papa.' he greeted smiling...

Gulf leaned down and kissed his Caspee's forehead...

*giggles*

🌻: I can't believe my baby boy is in his last year in high school... Soon, you'll be a college student...

Cale hugs his Papa's waist...

'Thank you.' He said

🌻: Hm? For what?

'For being supportive. You and Dada.' He said. He's still sweet as ever.

☀: Then, can Dada get a hug too?

Mew said entering the room. Cale opened his arms and welcome his Dada...

'Good morning, Da~