12.

---------------------
Continuation
---------------------

'The nerve of that bastard...' Mew said angrily..Gulf is thinking...

'Let him come up' Gulf said to his guard..

'Don't tell me you're-

'Why not boo?' Gulf said cutting him..Mew look at him in disbelief..

'Let's use this opportunity to play him..' Gulf said smirking..Smile slowly crept in Mew's lips that gradually turned into an evil smirk...

'You are one little devil..' Mew said..pulling Gulf's waist..

'So~' Mew said sensually before crashing their lips...

Mew made sure that Gulf's lips is swollen..and he added more hickeys in his necks...Their hairs are messy and Gulf is looking like he was fucked thoroughly...well he was really though..

'Na-ah~ I'm not letting him see your body..' Mew said stopping Gulf from removing his shirt..

*ding dong*

'Show time'

'😈 stay here and wait for your cue.' Gulf said and kiss his fiancé before walking towards the door..

He opened it and he acted like he was fixing his clothes..Their unwanted visitor are all smiles but it fell seeing the state of Gulf..But he masked it..Gulf smirked inside his head.

'What brings you here?' he asked coldly..

'Aw..is that how you welcome your visitor?' Pob said faking sadness..Gulf wanted to throw up..

'You mean unwanted visitor?..Why are you here?' Gulf replied..

'Hm..I just wanted to tell you that I finished the design and wanted you to check it..' Pob answer..they are still at the door..

'I believed we clearly told you that you will send it to either of my and my fiancé's secretary...' Gulf said with his poker face

Pob clenched his fist...'oh forgive me Gu-

'Mr.Kanawut.' Gulf corrected him..Mew is holding his laugh inside. .

'Sorry..Mr.Kanawut if I failed to remember that...but I'm already here..aren't you even going to let me in?' The thick face said..

'No...you really don't know professionalism eh no?..You coming here without prior noticed on a non working day....Do you want me to remove your little firm from this project?..You are disturbing my time wi-

'Baby~ what's taking you so long?' Mew joined the scene in his boxer..