13.

--------------
Skipped
--------------

It's been weeks after that night at Gulf's penthouse...At first,Gulf's nightmares visited him. It took a toll on him for almost a week..Mew on the other hand never left his side. He made sure to remind Gulf that he's not dirty and all..Gulf's father wanted to resurrect Pob and kill him with his own hands...

His wife came to know about this and just like him...she blamed herself. Gulf keeps on telling her that it's not her or his Dada's fault... Since then,Yaya and Barry became more clingy with their son..They made sure that they are updated about him..

Starlight G was back to its original name Intara Constructions...And its real owner Ice Paris turns out to be Gulf's senior in London.. Tomorrow is the groundbreaking ceremony and Gulf is busy in his office...Mew went back to his own office.

*knock knock*

'Come in..'

'Are you ready? We're good to go.' Mild said upon entering..Gulf asked him to cancel his afternoon appointments..

'Yeah..do you want to eat first?' Gulf asked..

'Let's eat after your lab tests..but are you sure we're not gonna tell Mew?' Mild asked...

Gulf is feeling dizzy and sometimes nauseous..He is thinking if it's because of his accident before..He wanted to be sure..

'Not yet Mild..Once I know what's happening to me..I will tell him and my parents..' Gulf said..Mild nodded and they head out..Mew only knew that he has outdoor meeting...

-----------------

💉: Mr.Kanawut?

Gulf and Mild stand up hearing his name..

💉: The doctor will see you now..this way please..

The two followed the nurse..

'Good afternoon doctor..' Gulf greeted him

👔: Good afternoon Mr.Kanawut..please have a seat...

Once seated...the doctor asked him about his symptoms and other medical history..Gulf told him about the accident and what he's been feeling this past weeks..

👔: hm...I see..okay so,Mr.Kanawut I want you to take this blood test first before anything else...

Gulf did what the doctor said..after getting his blood,they asked if it's okay to eat because some tests requries empty stomach...The doctor gave them a go signal and they head to the hospital's cafeteria. They head back after and was asked immediately to see the doctor...

'Shia Gulf...do you think it's serious?' Mild asked worriedly...Gulf just bit his lower lip...

'How is it doc?' He asked

👔: It's what I suspected.Luckily we did this test first or it might be dangerous...

'Why doc? Is my bestie dying again?' Mild asked..The doctor chuckled when Gulf smacked him..

👔: okay so for the result...Mr.Kanawut...are you sure you told me everything?

Gulf frowned...Then realization hits him..his right hand instantly went to his flat tummy...His eyes widens and his lips parted...

'What? What's wrong Guppy?..Why are you holding your tummy? Are you having indigestion?' Mild fired non-stop questions..

'Seriously doc?' Gulf asked the doctor ignoring Mild...