5.

'THEY WHAT!!!!'

They screamed in unison..

Y: one of the guard of the building said that your son came..and after almost an hour,he left with my son...with a suitcase.. 😐

P: see..told you..your sons are seeing you like a threat..what are you gonna do now?

Blet them be...we already told them what we want... Your son admitted already his sexual preference..although they didn't admit their relationship...so let them be first...we will act when they least expect it.. Three weeks..let's prepared everything first..

The others agreed..their other friends are just shaking their heads...

************
Somewhere
**********

'Boo~ I called Mild to get some news...he said that my parents confronted him to see if he knows our whereabouts...and he said he didn't since it's true.' Gulf told Mew..It's been two weeks and two days since they eloped.. They found a secluded place and settled there.

'Tong too..I called through the local phone..If we didn't left our phones,I'm sure they found us already..' Mew answered...

'But Boo~ how long are we gonna hide? Don't get me wrong...I was just...'

'I know Bii. Don't worry...I am also thinking about it...sooner or later they will find this place.' Mew cut Gulf... Mew went to Gulf and hugged him.

'Ma ma ma..stop thinking too much..let's eat..' Mew lead his baby to their mini table..

This past two weeks,they're living in bliss..It's true that wherever and how small their house is,as long as they are together..they are home..

The two finished eating and now taking care of the dishes. After that,they settle down on their bed watching T.V...

'Bii~'
'Hm?'

'Do you regret coming with me?' Mew asked. Gulf turned to him..

'No. Why would I?' Gulf question back

'Hm..I'm just thinking...if you..'

'Mew Suppasit...why are you saying this nonsense? If I'm going to regret my decision..I will never come with you in the first place.' Gulf said a bit annoyed

'Aw..baby~ don't be mad na...I'm sorry...' Mew put his head on Gulf's shoulder.

' Mew put his head on Gulf's shoulder

Gulf sighed and nodded.. Mew snuggled more to his baby. He is half lying on Gulf's body.

 He is half lying on Gulf's body