2.

Mew's

I can't believe what I learned about my Baby. Tong and Mild told me everything when we went to GK two days ago. The accident was on the news but they didn't tell who the other party was. They only said that it was a drunk driving and the driver died,while the other,was in critical condition.It was covered like that. Mild said that the family of the driver begged Gulf's parents to not tell that the driver hit the heir of the Kanawut Corp.. They said that,the man's death is enough punishment for his mistake. They plead so that the people will not judged the man more. Gulf's parents agreed and just focus on Gulf's recovery. His parents didn't know that Gulf is in a relationship because Mild said that his parents are kinda neglecting him because of work. That's why I wasn't informed. The day of the accident,his phone was broken to pieces. The hospital found a customized dog tag with Kanawut that's engraved. They just tried to contact them and that's how the family knew the accident.

After his surgery,they brought Gulf to London. He was in a state of coma for a year..My baby was asleep for a freaking whole year. Then during those months,his heart stopped several times but was revived. I can't help not to cry everytime I think of it. I'm glad that his parents didn't gave him up. Then,when he finally woke up...he forgotten everything. He had an amnesia. It lasted for seven months. Those months,they started his therapy. And when he got his memories back...he tried to contact me.Sending me e-mails and lined me. Because he still can't travel back that time because they are monitoring him.But of course..I'm stupid. I ignored him and even said such words that hurt him.Now he is back for a month,and never missed to try coaxing me to talk to him. I really hate myself. I just wish he come back soon so I can talk to him.

                  *****************

London

'Seriously,you told me to come here because it's urgent...I thought it's a life and death situation.' Gulf said blankly at his two friends..

' Gulf said blankly at his two friends

Off and Gun. Gun is the son of his doctor who is a family friend while Off is the son of one of his Dad's business partner..

'This is really a matter of life and death Guppie..' Off said. And Gulf look at him emotionless... Gun is just laughing at them.

'Stop laughing you shorty' Gulf smirked at Gun. He knows that Gun hates to be called shorty. He smacked his fiancé's head.

'Oy...Babii why me?' Off said massaging his head.

'It's your fault. You're the one who called me that before.And you!' he look at Gulf who just raised his one brow to him. 'I missed you' he went to hug Gulf.

'I missed you both too...but seriously why you wanted me here?' Gulf asked. The two look at each other before they told Gulf the reason.

'So you two finally decided for a date...and it's tomorrow?...hmmm..Of course I will be honored to be your best man Gunnie..' They hugged Gulf again and they can finally eat their food.