4.

'I can't'

Mew's heart broke when he heard what Gulf said. He wondered if he is really too late...

' I..I..' he can't form a decent words

'Hey~...Mew,you okay?' Gulf asked with worry cupping Mew's face. Mew leaned on his touch...

'Am I too l-late Gulf?' He sadly asked

'I want you to listen to me first too...' Gulf said and Mew nodded..

'Like I said I can't give you a chance to win me back...because it'll be just a waste of time..

'But' 🤚🏻 Gulf stopped him...

......how can you win me back when you never lose me in the first place?' Gulf said looking at Mew

'That's why I'm asking for a cha-' Mew stopped process what Gulf said...Gulf is grinning at him..Gulf got startled when Mew suddenly stand up with wide eyes and his both hands clutching his head.. He is pacing back and forth..

'Mew?'

Gulf stand up and was about to touch his arm...When Mew suddenly hugged him..

'Thank you baby thank you!!!! '

*hehe* 'Boo~ too tight...can't breathe..' he is tapping Mew's shoulder..Mew cupped Gulf's face and kiss him.

They can feel many emotions like longing,happiness and most important of all... love..They're expressing their feelings through the kiss..They parted to inhale oxygen. Their foreheads are attached..

'I love you Gulf' Mew uttered. He panicked when Gulf start crying..

'Aw baby..what's wrong?are you hurt?' asked Mew..Gulf is shaking his head 'no'...he hold Mew's hands that are wiping his tears and kiss it. Mew is touched at the gesture..

*sniff* 'I..I'm ju- *hiccups* just happy...please tell me this is not a dream.' said Gulf with his doe eyes that's showed worry..

'Bii..this is not a dream..if it was,it will be mine.. We're back together now..no more misunderstanding.. ' Mew assured him.. Gulf smiled and hug Mew.

----------------------
Their parent's
----------------------

Yaya: I heard your son asked mine to have dinner..

Kim: Yeah..not only that..My man told me that he also booked a room at Pattaya..

Yaya: Seriously?! Kim I swear if your son take advantage of my baby..I will forget we're friends...

Kim giggled at Yaya's antics...Their husbands are just looking at their wives...

Kim: Oh come one Ya, I'm sure my boy won't do something to your son without his consent..Besides,it's not like he'll get pregnant.

Yaya look at her friend with serious face.

Kim: What?..wait...are you implying that??

She look at Yaya and Barry...

Kim: Fuck!

Yaya: yeah fuck... We need to do it faster... I don't want my son getting pregnant and end up with someone who doesn't deserve him.

Kim: Don't worry..We will drop the bomb when they get back.

--------------------------
Back to MewGulf
--------------------------