*BONUS CHAPTER 4*

The very next morning, the teachers and the students went back to the city. The parents are waiting there. Gulf and Thanari are waiting quietly.

The other parents have no idea why the camping was cut. They were only told that some accident happened.

The buses arrived and slowly, the teachers guided the students to get off the bus. The kids start running to their parents. The teachers told them to get inside the room.

👩🏻‍🏫: Good morning parents. First, we apologize that the trip was cut.

👩🏻: It's okay. But can you tell us what happened?

One parent asked... The teacher sighed...

👩🏻‍🏫: About that, unfortunately, one of the students got hurt by his fellow student.

The parents gasped...

👨: Was it intentional?

👨‍🏫: About that, we will let you decide after we tell you what happened.

Teacher Kim said. And they start telling the parents every detail.

👩🏻: That's...

👩🏻2: Where is the kid now? Is he alright?

👩🏻‍🏫: Yes. He is fine. But the doctor said he might still feel dizzy since he hit his head.

👨: Who's the girl?

The teacher didn't get to answer because the students are the ones who pointed at Maya.

👱‍♀️: Stop looking at my daughter like that! I'm sure my daughter just defended herself from that insolent kid!

The mother said. The other parents scoffed. The teachers asked the aids to transfer the students to another room except for Cale because he is still dizzy and doesn't want to leave his Papa's side and Khail won't leave him alone so the latter stayed too.

👩🏻: No wonder her daughter is a brat.

👱‍♀️: What did you say?!

👩🏻: I said your daughter is a brat and she got it from you! You heard the teachers. It's your insecure and jealous daughter's fault.

The parent snapped back. The father of Maya stopped his wife.

👨‍💼: If I may ask, which one is the kid?

'My son.' Gulf said

They gasped. They knew who Gulf is.

👱‍♀️: No wonder why the teachers are all on this boy's side.

👨‍💼: Shut up, Mia.

The man gritted.

👨‍💼: Uhm, I'm sorry on behalf of my daughter but, they are just kids. Maybe there's a misunderstanding.

The man said...

'Yes, they are kids. But that doesn't justify her bad behavior. I will agree with you that it's a misunderstanding if this happened only once. But no. Your daughter is after my son since the beginning of the semester. I can tolerate small pranks but what happened last night is unacceptable. My son got hurt.' Gulf said... The parents nodded but Mia is still acting high.

👱‍♀️: Do you have proof that it was intentional?

She dared... Gulf chuckled...

'You want to embarrass your daughter more? Fine then.'

Gulf told the guards to play the whole video of the incident.

'You see, I love my son so much that I sent guards to watch him for me. And fortunately, I did. Or else, this infuriating scenario will not be captured.' Gulf said.