24.

*LIGHT MATURE CONTENT AT THE BEGINNING*

Naina's P.O.V.

It's been a few months since Ishaan and I made up. Things between us have been hard because we have so many trust issues. But, we been working through our problems and getting stronger, slowly.

After negotiating a deal with my employer in Mumbai, I have been traveling between Mumbai and Delhi. I was spending 4 days a week in Mumbai and 3 days in Delhi. I was in Delhi currently to spend Ishaan's birthday with him.

I open my eyes and see Ishaan peacefully sleeping. I snuggle into him to be warmer. He was hogging the sheets as usual, leaving me bare naked on the bed. I huff as he moves away from me, taking the sheets with him.

I take the sheets and pull them towards me as I face away from Ishaan. It was cold since it was just 4 am in the morning.  I hear Ishaan groaning beside me. "Stop hogging the sheets, Naina," Ishaan says as he starts pulling the sheets towards him.

I gasp and hit his shoulders lightly. "I'm the one hogging the sheets!" I yell causing Ishaan to flinch at my voice.

Ishaan groans. "Stop yelling, Nainu."

I glare at him. "I'm not the one hogging the sheet, Ishaan...," I start yelling at him but then he shuts me up by covering my mouth with his hand.

My eyes widen at what he does and I was going to go off on him for cutting me off. But then, Ishaan grabs onto my wrist and pulls me to straddle him by his waist.

The sheets fall to my waist causing Ishaan to shamelessly take in my topless state. Ishaan puts his hands behind his head as if he was watching a show. I roll my eyes at him and cover my breasts from his view.

He smirks at me. "Don't cover, babe. You know I love these." Ishaan takes me hands and rests them on his chest. He then covers my breasts with his hands and gives them a squeeze. I can feel Ishaan get harder as his erection pokes my inner thighs.

It's crazy to see how comfortable we became with each other. Our first time was so awkward especially since we've known each other for so long. We both didn't want to make each other uncomfortable. But, here we are months later.

I narrow my eyes at him and try to get off of Ishaan but he quickly puts his hands on my waist to prevent me from getting away.

Ishaan silently pleads with his eyes. He wants another round and I shake my head in denial. "You just got some last night, Mr. Singhania," I tease.

"But it's my birthday," Ishaan whines.

"Your birthday was yesterday," I tsk.

Ishaan shuts me up with a kiss. His hands wrap around my back as he sits up with me. I moan lightly into his mouth. I pull back when Ishaan deepens the kiss. He scowls at me in annoyance.