15.

Naina's P

Naina's P.O.V.

I gape in shock at the decorations in the honeymoon suite. Rose petals were covered on the king sized bed and candles lit everywhere.

Was Ishaan the one who planned this?

I shoot Ishaan a glare.

"Wha-? It's not like I planned this." Ishaan looks around the room, grimacing at all of the romantic decorations.

"If you touch me, I will castrate you."

"Look, I would never touch you. Without your permission at least," Ishaan whispers the last part.

My eyes narrow at him. Does he think he's going to have a chance to sleep with me on this honeymoon? "And you're never going to get that permission. Ever."

Ishaan shoots me a smirk. "We'll see about that."

He takes a step towards me and I cross my hands together to make it seem that I have everything together. But, his proximity and his breathe on my face weakens my legs. He leans his face lower and I turn my face to the side so he wouldn't be able to effect me as much.

I put my hand on his chest, pushing him away so I can create some distance between us. "Ishaan, please."

Ishaan takes a step back. "Sorry, I'll get the maid to clean all of this up." He grabs his phone and wallet and leaves the room in a hurry.

I just couldn't understand how the whole situation turned into in just a couple of seconds.

I'm furious at Ishaan right now but I will always have feelings for him. After all, he is my first love. All the things he did during the time we got engaged and to when we got married, only reminds me why I feel in love with him in the first place. He is kind and patient. And most of all, he's one of my best friends.

However, I cannot be with someone who does not respect me as a person and does not respect my reputation either. I can't be with Ishaan anymore.

I place my bag on the bed and check out the rest of the suite. The maid eventually came and cleaned all of the roses and candles in the room. Its been a couple of hours since Ishaan left the suite and I've been worried.

I didn't want him to get hurt or anything in this huge city.

I hear the room key being used and I prop up, hoping that it was Ishaan. My heart didn't relax till I saw him coming through the door, safe and sound. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

"Get dressed, Naina, we're going to go out for dinner," Ishaan says.

I didn't like the way he just came and didn't even explain where he was. He even started ordering me what to do but I didn't want to spend my first night in Paris in my hotel room. I wanted to go about and explore and if I had to do that with Ishaan, then so be it.