❤️ Alien boy ❤️ Mini shot- Ishimaru x Reader *OLD*

ANNOUNCEMENT!

IF Y'ALL LIKE MY WRITING! PLEASE GO SUPPORT MY SLICE OF LIFE I'M WRITING! I BEG! Also, may I introduce you to the Mini shot! these are hear just to get my motive for writing back! and so I don't have to write 1,000 words since I'm working on another story! enjoy lmao.

-story start-

You opened up your door and took a deep sigh.

"Hey Taka... What are you doing here?"

He pointed at some shoes and a jacket hanging in the distance.

"You haven't left your house all break! We're going on a walk to get out of the house!"

you blinked.

"But I-"

He shot you a sour loving look.

"No buts! Get ready I'll be waiting right here!"

You sighed and threw on some clothes, strapped on some shoes, and walked outside.

"Great! Let's go!"

He grabbed your hand and dragged away, and brought you to a little park.

"Taka, It's august! Can't I just wallow in self hatred and pity for a month, chug a whole bottle of-"

He looked at you.

"Unless you're about to say water! I suggest you stop that statement!"

You huffed.

"I mean.... Whisky is just wheat water-"

He looked at you.

"CEASE!"

You found a non populated part of the park, and sat down. You looked up at the sky, humming a tune, then finding yourself murmuring the lyrics.

"I fell down to earth~ from a hundred miles away and somehow~ I still make it work~"

You opened up your phone, looking at the last message it was from your now ex boyfriend. You didn't bother reading the paragraph on why you should forgive him. The lipstick on his collar didn't lie, but words can.

"But it's over rated~ and somehow played out~"

You sighed.

"You know Y/N! you're voice is so pretty!"

You blushed and looked away.

"I mean- I-I I've played the guitar since age 9 s-so!"

He gasped-

"WOW! You need to play for me I would love to hear it!"

You smiled.

"Y-yeah.... I haven't been able to play since I broke my arm at the start of the month."

He frowned.

"Do you think you could play now?"

You nodded your head!

"Yeah! I should be all fine-"

He interrupted your statement, not that you cared!

"Great! I'm done with my homework so I'm free!"

You nodded your head.

"Great!"

You both smirked.

"..... It's a date!"

WORD COUNT: 380