💝Ishimaru/Ishimondo💝HC'S💝

I've re arranged the book to make more sense for people coming back :)

I feel like this is important to understand how I write kiyotaka Ishimaru.

1. He's completely Ace. I'm sorry I can not imagine that man having sex.

2. When he is romantically attracted to someone, he's more stern with said person.

EXAMPLE:

  As you ran down the halls, papers and lockers feeling like they were swinging open with your speed. You saw a white spec in front of you. And you dug your heals into the ground.

"L/N! What are you doing running in the halls!"

  You shook your head.

"But you've let other students run-"

  He made eye contact with you, some blush forming on his cheeks.

"Detention!"

-example end!-

3. He's very understanding. As you've seen how I write him he can pick out when a student is being bullied/abused because he's been through it!

-TW EXAMPLE-

  You walked down the hall when you had your books knocked out of your hands as you as well hit the ground. A small whine coming from you. You looked up to see a much taller figure looming in front of you. He picked up your books and went to throw them in the trash. But he dropped them and ran away as you heard footsteps approach behind you.

"L/N! are you okay!?"

  You looked up and smiled as he picked up some of your books and handed them to you, who had already stood up.

"I'm fine! Thanks Taka!"

-END TW EXAMPLE-

4. Ishimaru is himself very caring and even though he's poor will go out of his way to make sure other students are okay and taken care of.

-TW EXAMPLE-

Your stomach growled as you were to scared to go down to your kitchen and pack a lunch. The kitchen smelt to much like Alcohol to even take the air.

"L/N! Do you have any food?"

You shook your head, coming up with a lie on the spot.

"No I woke up to late."

He frowned and gave you some of his.

"You can't concentrate on a empty stomach! Here, have this!"

-END EXAMPLE-

When writing Ishimondo

5. Mondo and Ishimaru are in first named base. But Mondo just calls him Taka.

6. Mondo only started wearing a helmet after Ishimaru begged him to.

7. If Mondo gets violent ishimaru scolds him

8. If Mondo sees Ishimaru even being the slightest amount of bullied, he loses his shit.

9. Ishimaru got Mondo on a sleep schedule, he forced him.

10. Ishimaru gets extremely worried when Mondo hurt/is late.

11. If Ishimaru is late, Mondo will quite literally go look for ishimaru if he is late.

12. If Ishimaru is like sad, he'll go out of his way to make him happy.

13. If Ishimaru is injured he gets so pissed off Ishimaru has to emotionally hold him back.

💝That's it for right now!💝