💝Take care of yourself💝 Ishimaru x Reader!*OLD*

This is just wholesome fluff.

-AUGUST 14TH 2020-

EEK! Sorry for that wait. This request is from KatharinaErg so thanks for my first request!

(They are open at this time, I'll keep taking them until I get to many! But they're gonna be VERY LATE any day past the 26, cuz school 😭.

-Story Start!-

You where at your friend, Ishimaru-Kun house studying. Being your next door neighbor, and top of your class, you do that a lot.

"L/N-Chan! when was the last time you slept? I can see when you leave your light on you know."

You blinked, your eye lids being heavy.

"Good question!"

You looked back down at the book, your eye's not understanding the Kanji on the page. You knew that you should at least get some sleep. But living alone, it was hard not to stay up to ungodly hours of the night.

"I think like, I slept from 2-3:00 AM and then was on my phone all night. I only got maybe 30 minutes the night before too."

"What about Wednesday!"

He looked at you, his thick eye brows shifted into a weird mixture of disappointment and worry.

"None, not even a millisecond."

You let out a big yawn, making the book look like the scribbles of a drugged out maniac.

"Tuesday?!"

"10 minutes."

"Monday?"

"Ok, I think I got two hours of sleep on Monday. So all in all, 3 hours and 40 minutes."

"FOR THE WHOLE WEEK!"

You looked over at him, the bags under your eyes being your most defined feature.

"My record is the time I slept an hour during the entirety of the week before finals studying. But hey, I Aced them, so whatever."

You looked down at the book again, it didn't even look like scribbles anymore. It just looked like, lines.

"Why do I keep looking down at this book, I've only read Kanji for my whole life. But I decided to not sleep for a whole week, and suddenly. My native language looks like a druggies scribbles."

Ishimaru-Kun face palmed so hard you swore he would bruise himself.

"Maybe, you should get some sleep!"

You looked over to him, and blinked.

"Don't face palm yourself so hard! I know how easily you bruise...."

He closed the book in front of you.

"Then get some sleep, AND I don't bruise that easily."

"You barely bumped into the wall and had a bruise the size of-"

"Sorry! I can't here you! I'll be able to if you sleep!"