💖crumble my bones~ with a cardiac💖 Ishimaru x reader *OLD*

TW
Panic attack

Wow, an update. Let's see if I can get number 2 in Ishimaru again. Sorry for not updating, was grinding in Project Diva for the switch. Got every outfit almost, feeling good.

-LAST UPDATED NOVEMBER 14TH 2020-

-story start-

You sat up in an instant, sweat dripping from your body. Your heart racing at 100 miles (150 KM? I'm sorry my education system never taught about metric.) an hour. You felt like you were going to die. You tried everything, breathing exercises, counting to ten, trying to focus on one solid thing, but it didn't work.
You just decided to lay into a ball and cry, at least if you had a heart attack, you would feel like this anymore. In the midst of laying down, you knocked something you didn't bother to care about over.
It caused a loud crash, Well, the loudest crash to you at least. You felt like everyone in the neighborhood could have heard it. You felt like your life could have practically ended there when your door opened.

"L/N, I heard a-"

He looked over at you, and even with his limited about of social cues, picked up the scene happening before him.

"I-I'm fine..... b-but thanks for c-c-caring."

He sighed.

"L/N, I can obviously tell you're not fine."

You looked away, your heart feeling like it was going to beat out of your chest.

"All-I h-had was a l-l-l-little n-n-n-n-nightmare, I'm f-fine."

You tried your best to give him a smile, but you just couldn't contort your face into one. He walked over to you and sat down.

"L/N! I'm not gonna judge you for anything, okay!"

He patted you on the head, and then, only then, you were able to contort yourself into a smile.

"B-But most people d-do."

  He sighed.

"Well I'm not one of these people! Got it!"

You didn't know why, but that caused you to laugh a little bit, and take your mind off of everything else.

"Why would I ever judge someone for crying! I do it more then anyone else I know! Over the most normal of things."

  You sniffed.

"Like that one time you dropped lunch?"

  He had a broken smile and nodded.

"Yeah! Like that!"

You laughed at his broken smile, him wiped the tears from your face.

  "Sorry! You told me not to mention that."

  He patted you on the head.

"It's okay! It.... obviously made you happy!"

  He checked the time.

"Well, it's 7:00 AM! Why don't we go out for a morning walk!"

  You rubbed your eyes, and stood up.

"I would love that!"

-word count 454-