🎊happy birthday🎉Ishimaru x Reader🎂*OLD*

IT'S THE BOYS BIRTHDAY! 🥳🎉🎊🎉🎂

-LAST UPDATED ON AUGEST 31ST 2020-

So I wrote this short wholesome fic! Because he deserves the world!

(Also I made a cake for his birthday! Pic here!)

2024- GOD I WAS SOMEHOW WHITER-
-Story Start-

"L/N! Where are we going?!"

You didn't answer, while dragging your boyfriend down the street towards your house. You were giggling the whole time. You and all of your friends had heard him talk about how he had never had a proper birthday. So you all got together, and planned a surprise party. You had been the cover up all week, hanging out with him all week everywhere but your house to keep it a surprise.
You got to your house door, and opened the door. You practically pushed him inside out of excitement. You flipped on the light, and he saw the great amount that everyone had gone through to give him a birthday party. You had been asking him questions all week about his favorite cake flavor, favorite color, favorite gift. You did it so covertly, that he never caught onto it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Everyone screamed out as you flipped on the lights. He looked shocked, no one had ever been this nice to him. He had been treated horridly all throughout middle school, so now, you were gonna be nice to him.
He scanned all of your faces, he didn't think you would remember.

"Hey! So um..."

Fujisaki handed you the cake he had made. It was a decent cake, it look like it tasted good. You handed it to Ishimaru.

"It's your birthday silly, let's go cut the cake!"

He zoned out of his trance of happiness, and walked over to the table, and grabbed a knife. He cut the cake for everyone, and but into it. His face lit up, it must have tasted really good! You didn't exactly like cake, but you ate it anyway. You wanted to make sure it was a good day.
You took a bite, and it didn't taste half bad. You are your slice of cake, and went to your bedroom. You grabbed a gift wrapped box. You had saved up money for a couple months to get him a good gift, you hoped he liked the one you had bought.
You grabbed the box, and took it out to the kitchen, you smiled, and handed the box to him. He took the box with a state of shock on his face, and just stared at it.

"Well arn't you gonna open it!?"

Owada chimed in, knocking him out of his trance, he started to unwrap the box, to see a new pair of boots. He had told you a couple months before that he hadn't been shoe shopping in a year or two. So you saved up enough money, and bought him the pair he had been talking about wanting.
  He looked at them, they were fairly expensive. But you didn't mind, as long as Ishimaru was happy. He looked at them, looked back at you, and thanked everyone for planing this for him. A couple hours later, everyone had left. After the last one had left, he gave you a hug.

"You, really didn't have to get me something so expensive you know!"

  You smiled, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well! It's your birthday not mine! I'd happily get you a solid gold brick if I could!"

  He smiled and patted you on the head, while heavily blushing.

"Well, thanks, I really appreciate it!"

You two decided to watch movies, until falling asleep on the couch.

-WORD COUNT 594-

I know this is short, but I have a like over 2,000 word fan fic in the making!