💖sleep💖 Ishimondo 💖*OLD*

Wholesome fluff!

-LAST UPDATED AUGUST 14TH 2020

So, I don't really have a story behind this story. Just thought it was cute.

-story start-

"Taka, you need to get some sleep."

It was two weeks before finals, and Ishimaru had been studying like nothing else mattered. He had only slept maybe 1 hour as an intense anxiety of being a failure filled his brain.

"No can do Owada! I need to make sure I know this!"

"We have two weeks! You'll know it by then, you always do!"

Ishimaru looked back at his book, he was reading a chapter book that had been assigned in his English class.

"But I need to finish this book!"

He looked at the book, a mocking bird bleeding on the cover. Owada watched as Ishimaru re read the same page 3 times. Trying to understand the words on the page.

"You can't even read the book! Put it down and take a nap."

"No! I can read it just fine..."

He said as the 2 days without sleep caught up with him, and he passed out. He fell asleep with his head resting on Mondo's shoulder. The book he was reading was placed in his lap with his hands still holding onto the pages.

Owada took a sigh of relief, he may have blacked out but it was still sleeping. He put an arm around him, holding him up as his body sank into the couch. Owada sat there for a little bit, thinking about how he was usually the one to black out by staying up for days on end. He questioned if he should stop, saying how bad it stressed him out when Taka did it. He sat there, lost in his thoughts for hours, until he heard a small yawning coming from beside him.

"What time is it?"

Owada looked down at Ishimaru's watch.

"About 7:00 PM?"

Ishimaru looked down at the book confused.

"But it was just 4:00.."

"You blacked out Ishimaru, go back to sleep."

He looked down at his hands, still gripping the book.

"But I need to finish the book...."

Owada took the book, placed a piece of paper for a book mark, and sat it right beside him.

"You can finish, when you get some sleep!"

Ishimaru looked down, his eyes still heavy.

"Oh, ok......."

He snuggled into the taller boys arm and went back to sleep. A couple hours later, Owada did the same.

-Wordcount 407-