💖of course💖 Ishimondo part 1.*OLD*

Hello lgbtq community! I'll be turning this oneshot into it's own book :).

T///W: Bullying and trauma and S3LF H4Rm, suicide! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T READ THIS IF ANY OF THEDE SLIGHTLY TRIGGERS YOU! I wrote them from experience. This is complete angst

Hey guys, I've been struggling with my own PTSD so I kinda vented in this story... sorry.

-story start-

Taka lay up from his futon, clutching his heart as his nightmares and memories best left forgotten danced in his head. He looked around to his room, it was barren because of his grandfathers misdoings... but maybe if he was never born it would have been something else. His mind couldn't get of that horrid nightmare though. It was dark, and his skin was nothing but scars of writing that had been left on his desk, his skin bearing every hit it had ever had to, his tears spilling out as everyone around. As every insult with pear point accuracy shot at him like a bullet. He grabbed his phone and called someone.

"Taka are you okay?"

He spoke trying to hide a sob.

"Kyoudai... is it my fault?"

Mondo stopped dead in his tracks.

"I mean, I never fought back! Or told anyone! I never took out my emotions on anyone but myself! I never-"

Mondo stopped him dead in his tracks.

"Taka calm down, just breath."

Taka took in a deep breath.

"I'll be over soon, no talking me out of it now."

Taka scanned over his room again. He saw a barren waste land holding a waste of space. What was having good morals even good for when your grandfather outshines it all? He sat there, knees to his chest just crying... thinking of it all.

All of the

"No one will miss you's."

Written on his desks over lapping with the

"Just dies."

All being held by a bow of

"Sorry we can't be friends! I don't wanna get bullied!"

And the

"Had enough!"

As his body was covered with it's own self inflicted rolls and mishaps and those from others. The times looking over a school banister or bridge with a note only to be to scared and walk away.

"Wow.... I'm.... so pathetic."

Taka muttered out to no ears just like his sobs as his father was at work supporting him... god if he would have just done it maybe his father could actually afford something. All he could do was muster a pitiful.

"I'm sorry..."

Over and over again as he seemed to transport to his old school hallway... completely disassociating, the door slid open.

"Taka... Taka?"

Mondo's words fell on the ears of the dead as Taka just kept muttering that he was sorry, he was far gone.

"Shit-"

Mondo knew that touching his was to dangerous so he wrapped him in a blanket.

"Taka, Taka can you hear me!"

Taka stopped for a second.

"Taka you're at home."

Taka fell into the blanket, as Mondo did his best to hold him up. Until he inevitably fell into him. They stayed like that for awhile, Mondo reassuring Taka everything was okay.

"Mondo? When did you."

Mondo picked him up by his scolders and forced him to make eye contact.

"Forget that Taka! You can either seek help or tell me his name. You've been using singular pronouns this whole time. What, is, his, name?"

Taka looked away for a second.

"His name was Yosuke.. preppy, dyed hair, he's-"

Mondo laid Taka on his shoulder at first but he moved to more of his chest. One arm around Taka and one arm stroking his hair.

"That'll do Taka."

Taka looked at Mondo

"Is it... my fault?"

Mondo looked at Taka, and snuggled him in closer.

"Of course not!"

-WORD COUNT 618-