💖T-Thanks!💖 Ishimaru x Reader (1/4) *OLD*

Trigger warning(s)
Anxiety, abuse, depression, self harm!

-LAST UPDATED SEPTEMBER 13TH 2020-

Continue at your own risk.

Bro no lie, I DEAD re worked this whole ass story. It sucked because I started writing in 2 months ago. Thanks to SpaciPie for her support of my fics, and telling me I don't write as bad as I think I do. Also, please pay attention to the triggers! With these 80 words of warning in the bag, let's start.

-story start-

  You walked into school, with your head hung low. You honestly didn't know why you came anymore. It's not like you payed attention. You just slept, you barely got any sleep at home. In fact, you hadn't slept at home in days.
  Your mom has never liked you. She blames your imperfections for everything that's gone wrong in her life. She got into drugs because you where a bad student. Your dad left because you weren't girly enough, stuff like that. You thought her screaming at you was bad enough, but you didn't like making her mad. The only time she gets physically abusive is when she's mad.
  You didn't know what you had done last night, but she threw you to the ground and started to yell at you, and kicked your side pretty hard, leaving a sizable bruise. No one would ever believe you though, she nice to everyone else. 
  You got your desk, and sat down, classes didn't start for a little bit longer, so you decided to just sit there and study. Your fear of failure was the only thing keeping your grades were they where. Even then, they were slipping.
  The next person in the class room, was not shocking to you in the slightest. It was Ishimaru, he was usually here before you, but you got here extra early to get away from your mother.

"Good morning L/N-Chan!"

You looked at him, giving the best smile you could.

"Good morning!"

"What brings you here so early!"

You froze, you didn't want to say the real reason. You felt as if he would't believe you.

"Oh! I just woke up early and decided to get ready and go ahead and come!"

You looked back down at your note book. Scribbling in it at this point as to not cause suspicion.

"L/N-Chan, I actually do need to talk to you about something, can you follow me?"

You put everything back in your bag, and stood up to follow him.

"Sure!"

  You walked for what seemed like forever while your mind was racing. Did he know, no he couldn't, but he was a good friend, but none of your other good friends spoke up about it! You didn't know and that worried you even more.
  You walked back to what was a relatively remote part of the school. Far enough to were no one could hear what you two were talking about.

"Ok! What do you need to talk about?"

You were good friends with him, since you two were the first in class every day. That at first led to small talk, but you had grown to the point of full fledge conversations.
He grabbed a paper from his bag and handed it to you. It was your grades, you had thrown them away. Deciding it was best your mother didn't see it.