-update 2. Electric Boogaloo-

I have a vent book, I don't know if any of you have even seen it saying that the cover is just fucking Bokuto. But anyway. Thank you for the 4 comments of support. I know it's just comments but it's a lot to me saying that I've never really had anyone but a few people say that it's okay to have the mental illnesses I have. But I wanna clear some things up in this book because I'm not gonna make y'all go to a whole other book for an explanation. I know I don't have to give it. But it would feel a lot better for people to know so they don't just assume I'm lazy.

TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR A LOT OF SHIT AND I'M NOT LISTING ALL OF IT!

1. What happened to give me these illness.

I know at the top of one of my fan fics about rape I put in a "thanks dad." I'm not lying. I have

-tw sexual abuse-

Memories of him watching me, him spooning me while running his fingers through my hair, him rubbing my outer and inner thigh, him rubbing just right above my pants line. And he even stole some of my underwear and Came into it. He also shit talks me for the way I am, and the way I dress. And has even dead told me I'm not his child because I'm to skinny, he bought me a "dress" that was lingerie. I think that with a added top of me walking in on him cheating and him watching porn on the living room tv. That's enough to traumatize a child right?

2. Why?

Idk man, guess I'm just that cute.

3. Do you have any other disorders?

I've never been diagnosed with anything because my mother refuses to take me to a therapist. But I'm almost 100% sure I have anxiety. I cried after learning I had to go back in person because of all of the people there. And since my sister had PTSD and I have a lot of the symptoms I'm pretty sure I have it. I'm not trying to self diagnose but I'm just making a small assumption. Also, to explain my grammar. I have a learning disability called 'Dyspraxia.' Google it. Also, I'm pretty sure I have an eating disorder. I'll eat like 500 calories in a week and sometimes forget to eat. I've gone a whole week without eating before and my normal amount of calories for a day is like 500.... so.

4. Do you have any triggers

Yeah, I'll list them here:

Men yelling, people raising their hand/objects at me, sexual conversations (like about kinks and shit), arguments, self harm, and other things but whatever.

Please respect people's triggers! If you think something I write about is triggering and their is a lack of a warning! DM ME!

5. Closing thoughts?

If you have any questions about anything in the comments but if you think it's triggering dm me.
Sorry for rambling. I assume you could care less about my 520 words of venting but... thanks.