💖Burning pile💖 Taka x Reader!trans FTM! mini fic *OLD*

T///W

CH3471NG, 4BU53!

I've updated my writing style! So, sue me!

-Story Start-

"WELL MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS IF YOU DIDN'T LOOK LIKE THAT?"

He gave you a mirror.

"I MEAN, JUST LOOK AT YOU! I HAVE SO MANY WOMEN WHO WOULD LOVE TO FUCK ME! AND I CHOSE YOU!"

You looked him in the face.

"Then LEAVE! The door is right behind you! Let the door hit you on the way out!"

Your now Ex Boyfriend stood up, slamming you against the wall. The wall rattling with a photo or 2 falling off.

"Don't talk back to me."

You looked at him fear in your eyes.

"All bark and no bite eh? Well then why don you-"

You stood up and ran past him in a second, not even putting shoes on and running out of the house. That was until someone grabbed you.

"Y/N, are you okay?"

You looked up to see Taka and Mondo, with Taka grabbing your hand, seeing a giant bruise lining your back with some bruises lining your arm.

"Mondo! Let's get out of here before his ex shows up."

He grabbed your hand gently, placing you under his harm and started to walked you to his house. Walking you to his house with Mondo railing behind making sure your asshat of an Ex didn't show. He opened the door and waved you to the couch, they took of their shoes. Mondo stood their comforting you while Taka went to go grab the med kit.

"Hey, that asshole is never even gonna fucking look at you wrong okay."

You nodded and Taka came back with the Med kit.

"Y/N can you take off your shirt."

You took it off, your top surgery scars blending into the rest of your bruises. He handed you an ice pack and you put it on your black eye, as he examined the scars on your body, patching them up. Mondo went to go tell Daiya about what had happened and left.

"Y/N, are you sure you're okay?

You held his hand and snuggled close.

"Yeah, you'll be okay."