👊I'll beat em up!👊 Ishimaru x Reader*OLD*

-TW BULLYING-

-LAST UPDATED 3/30/2021-

UPDATE BITCHES. Dw, me and the original co-writer of this story are still homies, they just did not like the part either 💀

-STORY START-

cozys part

Waiting for Taka outside of school grounds you notice he's taken longer than usual. The more you think about it the more you notice that the passed few days he's been late. He's always early... somethings up. You can feel it. Theres a queasy feeling in your stomach.
"Hey! Y/N!!!" Turning your head you see Leon and Mondo staring waving you over. Reluctantly you walk over to the two.
"Do you need something guys?"
"Where's Taka? Shouldn't he be here by now?" Mondo asks quite loudly.
"I really don't know. He's been late the passed few days. I've tried asking but he's been avoiding the question." You pout.
"That's outta character." Leon says with sigh.
You ask, "Well, shouldn't we try and look for him!?"
Leon and Mondo proceed to look at you as if you've never yelled in your life. Jokes on them, you yell all the time.
"Lets go! Chop chop! Message everyone if you find him!" You snap as you speed off.
As you're walking around the back of the school you hear some yelling.

my part

You ran to the back of the school full force, going what felt like the speed of light. You saw the danger, they say you, but if anything that made you go faster. You rammed into them, knocking them into the ground.

"WHAT IN FUCKS NAME ARE YOU DOING?"

You looked behind you, seeing the person you were looking for.

"Taka, go find the others at the main gate! I'll be there soon!"

He stood up, and ran away. For once putting all his morals aside, he just wanted to get away from the situation. The person in front of you stood up, and stared you down. As if they were planning your murder in 20 different ways.

"What makes you think you can be a hero!"

You finally got a look at them, they could honestly squash you under there foot. You decided to look at him, showing as little fear as you could show in your face.

"Says the person who insults people for maybe... Just a crumb... A speck...of there fathers non-existent love!"

They looked at you, red with embarrassment and anger.

"OY! SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

You looked at them, trying to provoke them to hit you first.

"Awww! Did I hit something! Just like how your father hits you!"

You had a fist in your face before you could throw another insult. You took a step back, and looked at the person in front of you seeing that they were going for a BIG right hook. You tried to step out of the way, but you reacted to late. Before you hit the ground, you grabbed there arm and dragged them down with you. You scrapped your elbow and hit your knee on the way down. But managed to somehow throw them and keep them on the ground.

"Listen here you little blood sucking virgin! If you ever even THINK of breathing on my friends again! I will personally shove your 3$ vape so far up your ass that you'll shit will smell like cotton candy for a month! You understand?"

They whimpered a faint yes as a response, you let them go and walked to the main gate. Met with imminent looks due to your black and slightly swelling eye, not noticing anything else.

"OY MATE! WHO DID IT! FESS UP!"

You look at Mondo and just kinda Shrugged your shoulders.

"Trust me, I didn't bother to get a name. Lets just get home, I wanna sleep."

Taka looked at you.

"DON'T THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU SAVED ME MEANS YOU'RE GETTING OUT OF OUR STUDY SESSION!"

You started running down the road, knowing that he would probably catch you.

"HUH! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! STUDY SESSION! PSSHHH! NEVER HEARD OF IT! WELP GTG SLEEP!"

He started running towards you

"GET BACK HERE!"

You kept this up until you ran out of breath and had to stop running to catch your breath. Putting an end to your great escape plan. While catching your breath, he grabbed you by the arm and started pulling you towards his house. While also giving you a speech on how unmoral it was for you to use such language on school grounds. He opened the door to his house and pushed you inside. You took off your shoes and pushed them aside. You walked pass the living area and waved.

"Hi Mr.Takaaki."

He waved recognizing your voice.

"Hi Y/N."

You threw open the door to his room and sat at the spare chair that you bought specifically for you. Not wanting them to spend the money they had stocked up on you. You pulled out your note book and started to read, until you heard the door click open.

"Took you long enough!"

He sat somethings on the desk in front of you, and pulled your face to where it could look at him.

"Aw are we about to kiss?"

He rolled his eyes and handed you an ice pack. He grabbed your arm and sprayed some rubbing alcohol on a rag.

"If you weren't friends with me! I'm sure you'd be in jail by now.."

You shut up, not having a Whitty retort. You...honestly had to agree. He grabbed your arm and started cleaning the dirt out of your wound. You slightly hissed but were more then used to the feeling of rubbing alcohol at this point. He put some gauze on it and wrapped it in a bandage.

"Saying that you ran on your leg! I'm not cleaning it out!"

You rolled your one eye visible.

"Sorry I have a pain tolerance god."

You looked back at your note book and started reading. He sat beside you and did mostly the same. You kept this up until you completely crashed on his desk. He sighed assuming that you had gotten a whole 2 hours of sleep, being correct. He turned the desk light off, threw his jacket on over you, and quietly left the room.   

-word count 1,043-