👊Bet👊- Ishimaru X Reader Jump.2 *OLD*

TRIGGER WARNING

-DECEMBER 6TH 2020-

bullying, and LOTS of talk about dysfunctional families.

WOW! BACK TO BACK UPDATES! This was almost finished, so I said. "Fuck it!" This is legit a dream I had, so yeah. Oh, and I wrote this one non-binary, so it works for all genders. This is a part two to Jump.

-story start-

"You wanna say that again?!"

You looked at the tall figure in front of you.

"Yeah, I've been bullying that 'Ishimaru' idiot. He shouldn't even be here, that's not even a t-"

You could only see red as you grabbed the mans collar. Dragging the man down to your MUCH shorter level.

"You wanna fuckin go?"

"Awww, little baby wanna protect their boyfriend?"

"Bet. I'll stomp your toes so hard I'll need to put gravy on your bones."

"That is a weird threat. Bet-"

You got a better hand on his collar and threw him to the ground.

"Then stand the fuck up!"

He stood up. His tall looming figure looking down at you with an angered face. He must've been mad from you throwing him to the ground. Good. He deserved it. He threw a quick left hook, You tried to dodge but he was too fast. It caused you to stumble back a step or two. You recovered, relatively quickly. Knowing your height compared to his, you kicked him in the knees. He fell, and you were able to kick him quick and hard in the chest as he fell.

"Aww! How does it feel to be beaten by someone half of your size!"

He stood up, even angrier then the first time. He grabbed you by the shirt collar and held you up to the wall.

"You think you're tough shit because you got a cheap hit huh. You're the one with the black eye."

You spat in his face, causing you to be thrown to the ground, hard.

"You just fucked up big time."

He stomped on your shin, causing you to whimper.

"Awww! Can you not handle that! I hope that doesn't mess up your talent!"

You were about to stand up, when he stomped you even harder on the chest. Causing you to be stunned.

"Payback is a bitch, would you-"

He was pulled away by someone mid sentence.It would have been quiet had it not been for your loud attempts to breath.  Until you heard loud footsteps approaching.

"H-hey! L/N-San, are you ok!"

You shook your head no, having very limited air in you.

He sat you up, making it easier for you to breath.
You decided it would be a bad idea to panic, so you breathed slow and deep.