❄️Snow fall!❄️ Ishimaru X Reader ❄️ THE BEST COMMENTS IN THE WHOLE DAMN BOOK!

Trigger warnings

-LAST UPDATED AUGUST 6TH, 2020-

None have fun

-RE WRITTEN TO RESPECT JAPANESE CULTURE, AND BECAUSE I WAS UNHAPPY WITH THE STATE OF IT!-

-Story Start-

The school day had been the same old stuff. But whispers had been trickling out of students mouths all day.

"'I heard It's gonna snow at 2:00"

"Really! The first one of the year!"

You had never seen snow before, you had been picked from the states to attend Hopes Peak. Your states lowest was 70° (21° Celsius) degrees.

"Hey L/N-Chan, no loitering in the halls!"

You shook a little, where you really that lost in thought. You turned around and put your hands up to your shoulders, in response.

"Oh I'm sorry, I got lost in my train of thought!"

The hall monitor gave you a smile, good, it was just Ishimaru.

"It's fine! Are you excited to see your first snow fall!"

you got a expression of pure childlike wonder on your face as you responded.

"Yeah, I hope it's as cold as your say it is!"

He looked at you, with the same warm smile.

"It is, me and Owada-Kun are having a snowball fight after school with Fujisaki-San and Kuwata-Kun!"

"Damn Kuwata-Kun? He'll pitch one down your ass."

His warm smile turned into a face of disappointment.

"HEY! NO CUSSING IN SCHOOL GROUNDS!"

You looked down at the ground, not having any remorse at all.

"Oh, sorry Ishimaru-Kun ."

He could tell you didn't care, but he was happy you at least apologized.

"Taka is fine L/N-Chan."

You look back at him.

"Ok Taka-Kun."

"I think we should get back to our classroom!"

You nodded your head.

"Yeah, that sounds good."

You got back to your classroom, and took your seat. Automatically zoning out, being the Ultimate Y/SHSL this class was so easy to you.

The class had a certain strange tension to it though, would it snow or not. You thought about it until you saw a speck of white flutter to the ground. With other ones to follow them.

"Class, this is your last hour. Pay attention to me and not the snow!"

Everyone but Ishimaru-Kun let out a sigh.