⭐️The Night⭐️ Ishimaru X reader *OLD*

WOW! A STORY WITHOUT TRIGGERS! I'm so sorry for taking so long for Thanks Pt.3 and my request in the works. But I need to balance out my angst with something. I'll work on them right after!

-LAST UPDATED SEPTEMBER 27TH-

-story start!-

You had your hands on the steering well, driving though the dark wonderland of trees. You had convinced your friend Ishimaru to come look at the stars with you! It was was a meteor shower tonight. You had grown up outside of the city. So the night sky was like an old friend. But because he had grown up in the city, Taka had never been introduced.

"L/N! How long until we get there!"

You sighed.

"Taka, I told you. Call me Y/N! We've been friends for a year, it's fine!"

He jumped and put his hands in a defensive pose.

"I'M SO SORRY Y/N!"

You chuckled, as you took the last turn on your ride there.

"It's fine Taka! It's whatever you're comfortable with."

You slowed the car down, and brought you two, to a field.

"Me and my sister used to come watch meteor showers. So I felt like we could watch it here too!"

He nodded, unbuckled, and got out of the car. You got out and grabbed the blanket you had taken. You laid it on the ground you took off your shoes. You sat them next to the blanket. Ishimaru following in your actions. You flopped onto the blanket as the sky's original pink, was now a beautiful black. Ishimaru looked up to the star filled sky.

"I've never seen the stars before! They're... quite pretty."

You chuckled.

"It's going to get a lot prettier in a moment."

You two looked at the sky, when the first meteor danced across the sky. He was completely engrossed in the sky as more and more joined in the dance. It was as if his pupils had become stars it's self.
You could't even look at the meteor's. He was so cute. No, not even cute, down right adorable. You wanted to grab his hand and hold it, but you were to scared.

"L- Y/N! Th-thank you for bringing me!"

You nodded.

"It's no problem! My family is busy, and my sister is in college. I usually just come watch them alone."

He jolted.

"ALONE!"

You stared at him.

"Yeah, the stars comfort me. They were there when no one else was, you get me!"

He nodded

"I understand! But before we go... I wanna say something."

"Sure! What is it!"

He grabbed your hands, and darted his eyes away.

"Y/N! I.... I've developed strong feelings for you!"

You felt tears build up in your eyes from pure joy.

"Y/N are you okay!"

You jolted awake from your pure joy.

"No! No! I'm fine! I just feel.... the same way."

  You two froze for just a second, before you felt like the world was only you two. It was as if nothing else mattered, as your lips joined together. You thought of all of the cheesy romance smilies, and metaphors. They all felt true as you two pulled away.

"Y/N, can we, be together.."

  You nodded wildly.

"Yes! Of course!"

  You put your hand on his head, and patted it.

"Do you wanna snuggle while watching the rest of the meteor shower?"

  You nodded

"Of course!"

-word count 569-