👑you dropped this~👑 Ishimondo*OLD*

Published August 20th 2021
Some transphobia and homophobia... like the T slur and F slur (I CAN SAY THESE GUYS) what it's my stories you get these take it or leave it.
Taka is They/Them in this story.

Y'all should be proud of me! This story will be moved to the ishimondo section after 5 hours! So if you see it after you're late 🙄

-Story start-

Taka has their head laid on Mondos lap while trying their best to read a book.

"Honey~ I'm bored!"

Taka sighed and patted their boyfriends chin.

"What do you wanna do?"

Mondo sighed

"We need to go grocery shopping..."

Taka sighed.

"Lemme go grab my clothes..."

Taka walked into their room and grabbed just a Tee shirt and shorts. The T-Shirt it's self was one of the many Pride shirts they owned. They walked out to meet their boyfriend, who just threw on his jacket... even though they would be walking. They both put on their shoes and Taka grabbed Mondos hand.

"I'm ready! Let's go!"

Taka grabbed their boyfriends hand and dragged him out the door. They both just small talked to each other... though with Mondo small talk with their Significant Other was like talking to Amaterasu herself. When they got to the store they grabbed some things so Taka could make them both dinner. Taka looked at Mondo.

"I'll be right back, we forgot something!"

Taka walked down an isle to grab some eggs when they felt someone tap them on the shoulder.

"Excuse me SIR!"

Taka looked at them.

"Oh I'm sorry, but I-"

The man looked at them.

"Look I don't know what the leftist propaganda told you, but you're a MAN! So start acting like it!"

Taka grabbed the eggs.

"Sir! I respect your opinion, but I'm just trying to buy some eggs-"

The man sighed.

"Do I look like I give a shit."

The man started to walk closer to Taka until they where right up on them, pushing them against the food.

"What is such a tranny even doing in this nice section of town?"

Taka chocked on their spit and looked at the man, honestly scared of what he was gonna do, the man grabbed their spiked hair and started to pull it.

"What are you gonna do? Call your boyfriend? People like you are always fags."

Suddenly the man was pushed off by a giant force, and when he looked up to see Mondo.

"Never look at my lover again got it?"

The man got up and ran away with his tail between his legs. Mondo looked at his lover.

"Honeyomgimsosorryareyouokay?"

Taka grabbed their eggs and gave Mondo a peck on the cheek, causing the man to go red.

"Let's just get out of here..."

When they got out of the store Taka grabbed something he had bought in secret, a crown.

"Babe!"

Mondo looked at them.

"Yes hon-"

They put the crown on his head.

"You dropped this~"

WORD COUNT 500