💖Violence is not the answer💖 Ishimondo 💖*OLD*

This is just really wholesome, have this after my angst! Also I know this is similar to my first fic, but this is better so, and written in character.

-LAST UPDATED AUGUST 27TH 2020-

-story start-

  Ishimaru was worried, Owada was 2 hours late! It was normal for him to be 15 minutes late. But it had been hours. Ishimaru was pacing the floor worried about the state of his boyfriend!
  He couldn't even focus on his studies, or homework. He was in an utter state of panic. He felt a strange feeling of anxiety and happiness when he heard his door creek open, and he saw Owadas face. It was a bruised mess.

"HEY! WHAT HAPPENED!"

  Ishimaru jumped out of his seat, practically pulling his taller boyfriend inches away from his face to examine it.

"Well..... I saw some people bullying you, and I don't know. I only saw red and I-"

  Ishimaru pulled away from his face, and grabbed his hand, halfway because he was happy he had back, halfway because he was worried.

"Owada! Please never do this again! Violence is never the answer!"

  Owada blushed and looked away.

"S-Sorry!"

  Ishimaru looked up at the taller man.

"That's fine! Do you think you're seriously hurt?"

  Owada shook his head, covering up a big growing blood stain on his side, but it was to no avail. It grew to a size that Ishimaru could see, causing the much smaller boy to panic.

"WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SIDE!"

  Owada shrugged his shoulders.

"I Honestly don't remember that much."

  Ishimaru sat him down in his chair, and left to go get his stitch kit, and hydrogen peroxide. When Owada saw the peroxide, he shivered.

"Hey, do you REALLY need to disinfect it! I'm sure my body can fight it off-"

  Ishimaru was already pouring it onto a rag as he said it.

"I'm sorry! But saying that we don't know how you got it! I need to disinfect it!"

  Ishimaru walked over to Owada, and pulled his cut tank top off his body.

"Plus, I'm going to have to stitch it anyway, and trust me. You do not want infected stitches, they hurt."

  Owada looked away and silently agreed. Causing him to hiss in pain when the damp towel hit his skin. Usually, it didn't hurt this bad. But the wound was deeper then any other one he had ever had, so he wasn't used to how long the burning pain would last.      Ishimaru stood up, and gave his boyfriend a peck on the cheek. This took some of Owadas thought away from his pain, making it hurt less.
  When Ishimaru saw that the peroxide had stopped bubbling. He cleaned it out and grabbed the stitch kit, knowing that, it's also going to hurt.

"Hey Owada, are you sure you're okay with me doing this and not a hospital?"

  Owada nodded his head.

"I trust you more then any doctor."

"But I don't have any numbing medicine! Do you know how bad this is gonna hurt!"

  Owada nodding his head, giving Ishimaru, the okay to do it, but Ishimaru was still hesitant, not wanting to hurt him anymore.

"Look, I know you don't wanna hurt me! But I think leaving it as an open wound is gonna hurt me more in the long end."

  Ishimaru nodded his head, grabbing his gloves, scissors, and the thread. He lined up the wound first to see how it would fit, then pushed the thread through, looping it around twice. Causing Owada to twitch, and hiss in pain. Ishimaru tried his best not to listen, as he continued stitching and looping his wound, until finishing. He packed up everything he had out.

"Are you okay Owada?"

"Yeah I'm fine! I guess thats better then getting an infection."

Ishimaru went into the bathroom, made sure his scissors were cleaned, and put them back in the kit. Putting it under the sink, and walking back into his room. Giving his boyfriend another peck on the cheek, not being able to focus on his studies.

"Hey Taka?"

He looked at him.

"Yes! What do you need!"

He pulled Ishimaru into a hug.

"You could have just ask."

He hugged his boyfriend back. Being so tired from all the anxiety that he fell asleep. Causing Owada to carrying him back to his bed, and falling asleep right after.

-word count 730-