🎃spooky🎃 Ishimaru x Reader *OLD*

Bruh dead ass murder me! I'm so stupid! I FORGOT TO WRITE A CHAPTER FOR MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY- anyway! My friend offered to write it for me. So go follow SpaciPie or I will eat your fragile bones.

-LAST UPDATED OCTOBER 31ST 2020-

-story start-

"Trick... or treating?..." You heard Ishimaru question.
"Yeah! Y'know? When you dress up as something spooky and go door to door asking for treats!"
"What kind of treats?"
"Uhm... candy? What else?"
"I was thinking healthy things! Like apples or something."
"Ishimaru... if anyone even thinks of giving out apples their house would be tp'ed or egged."
"WHY? That's completely immoral! The person is just trying to give out a healthy snack!"
"Ishimaru. Kids wait a whole year for just one day to get nothing but candy."
You heard Ishimaru sigh then say something underneath his breath.
"Why are you telling me about this anyway L/N?"
"OH! I brought costumes for us to dress up! So we can go trick or treating! I'll be Dracula and you'll be Frankenstein's monster!"
"Not to be rude but... don't you think we're a little to old for trick or treating?"
"TOO OLD?! No way in hell are we "too old" to go trick or treating! Plus you've never even been!"
"First of all. Language please. And secondly, I really don't mind not going! We can always pass candy out!"
"Nope! We're going! Now take this costume and get dressed!"
"Are you sure this is alright! They're your clothes!"
"It's totally fine! I bought these for you anyways! While you're in there I'll also get myself ready!"
After the two of you finished getting ready you met in the living room. Wanting to go as soon as possible you took Ishimaru's hand and rushed out the front door.
The both of you must have been out for quite awhile. Going up door to door and shouting trick or treat the second the door was opened! Receiving sweet treats made you visibly much happier with each handful you got. Glancing at Ishimaru every once in awhile you could tell he was happy as well.
By the end of the night both of you had gotten full pillow cases of candy! Satisfied with your results you opted to stay out a little longer and vibe at the park.
Setting you candy by your sides as you sat down you continued to talk.
"I told you it would be fun Taka!"
"I can't lie. It was pretty fun."
"Haha! I win sucker!"
"Oh! Congratulations on the win!"
You were having trouble figuring out if Ishimaru was being serious or not...
"So how much was the costume so I can pay you back?"
"Heh? Oh uhm, Ishimaru you don't have to pay me back. It was no big deal!"
It was a big deal. You always spent a little too much on Halloween costumes. What could you say? It was your favorite holiday after all! And paying for two over the top costumes was gonna put a nice dent in your savings.
"Are you sure L/N? I really don't mind paying you back when I can!"
"No! It really is fine! Think of it as a gift! No normal person pays someone back for giving them a gift!"
"If you say so!"
You would've told him how much the costume really cost if you could actually remember how much you spent on it. But it really was a gift!
"So! What do you say we head home before our bags are snatched!"
"Someone is gonna take our candy?"
"Who knows?! Maybe I'm really the candy thief!"
You reached out and snatched Ishimaru's bag running towards his house knowing you'll give it back once you arrive at the home. Of course... he doesn't know that yet! BOO!
-Story end-

I'll be hosting a QnA so ask any question in the comments and I'll try my best to answer!
Thank you for reading! And Happy Halloween!!!

-word count 666-