💖my R💖 Ishimaru x reader 💖 *OLD*

TW
Suicide, self harm, depression.

-LAST UPDATED OCTOBER 29TH 2020-

Okay, let's me honest here, we Simp for fucking Kiyotaka Ishimaru and we'll all probably Mondo kinnes, do I NEED to link the song. This was a request for....aphdeku I finally did it! Wooo! Yay! I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted! I've decided to write your request in 2 parts because it will just make more sense. I'll get part 2 done soon!

-story start-

We've heard the song.

"Just as I was about to take my shoes!"

We know the melody.

"Off of the roof top there I see!"

We've cried to it.

"A girl with braided hair there before me.."

All knowing

"Despite myself I go and scream."

That no one would tell us

"Hey..... don't do.... it please!"

We all wish for the romantic talk down when you're entire life is a knife pressed against your skin. We all yern for the Wattpad sleeve slip when someone cares for you. But I know I don't have that anybody. Well I do, but I don't wanna stress him out. He's to busy with school! By doing this! I'll never bother him or another person ever again! The perfect plan!

Your footsteps trailed up the stairs like a soldier's last March. Your stepping was almost perfect. 1, 2, 3, 1, 2 3! You were a soldier about to lose in a war, a war that had no alliances, a war with no happiness, a seemingly never ending one. You were going to be the only casualty.
You sighed and pushed open the door with a small creek. The sky was so pretty as this time of day! You were so happy it was to be your last sight! The sky facing you as you took your last steps! What more could you ask for!
Just like the old song goes!

"Taking off my yellow cardigan!"

If only you were rich enough to afford it.

"Watching my braids all come undone!"

That part of the song you did follow! Letting your hair loose! You pulled a note from your jacket pocket, and slid off your shoes. Propping your letter up it the neatest way possible, when you heard the door burst open with panic.

"L/N!"

You looked over to see the person you were hoping for in the back of your mind.

"Taka? How did you?"

He sighed.

"You were writing a letter earlier in class! And you were listening to my R on repeat! I just kinda just inferred it! With a couple seconds to spare!"

You looked at him, dumbfounded it was honestly him who put the pieces together.

"L/N, please just put your shoes back on! And let's go home together!"

You down at the ledge, the sweet smell of non existence calling you.

"But it has to be so peaceful!"

Taka put out his hand in a panic.

"It May be! But you can make something with your life."

You looked down at your covered wrist.

"No! I'm to far gone......"

You looked out to the ledge, about to walk over. Over to your family! When you felt the same panic wrap their arms around you, restraining you.

"Let go of me!"

He gripped onto you tighter.

"No L/N! You're not stable enough for that!"

You started to cry, knowing your goal was so close. Right out of reach, you could almost grasp it. But in the end, your hand slipped and couldn't.

  "L/N.... let's walk home, please?"

  You nodded your head.

"Yeah... But don't tell anyone."

  He let go out of you, and smiled.

"Of course! Now, let's get home!"

-word count 610-