♪Chapter 9♪

Last chapter of Bahar_e_ishq

***********************************

           Finale day of Bestchef

There's a tense atmosphere in the studio of Bestchef, the final contestants, the crew members and the whole audience were waiting desperately for the winner as the programe is broadcasting live.

After tasting the dishes of the final contestants, the judges was discussing among themselves.

And here laiba is very nervous, due to Allah's grace 3 days back she proved herself  again when she got the second chance to become the finale contestant, where she proved herself again, due to which Hasan Mir got eliminated and Laiba became one of the finale contestant along with Raghuveer and Ayesha and now she is desperately waiting for the results, she wants to win for her parents and for her obaid ji, she is continuously praying to Allah to grant her success in it.

Chef Ahmed: So the day has came to give India it's Bestchef. For me it doesnt matter who came first and who came last, the thing i saw is, you all did your best, but rules are rules so now here we are with the results. So the contestant who is at third place is Mr.Raghuveer.

Raghuveer went towards the chef and he made him wear the apron and handed him the check of 25 lac.

Obaid: So Mr.Raghuveer it doesn't matter if you are at first or last place, you proved your worth, you made till here which is still dream of many individuals, congratulations for your success and i would like to place you as the head chef in one of my restaurant's, so it's your choice if you will accept this job or not.

Raghubeer: Thank you so much chef, we all did hardwork to be here, i will be happy whether mrs Laiba or mrs Ayesha got the title of best chef, we all did hardwork to be here at this moment, so thank you once again.

Chef Zeenat: So the second place goes to.......

There was pin drop silence in the studio.

Chef zeenat: Miss Ayesha, so miss Ayesha come here..

Chef zeenat made her wear the apron and handed her the check of 50 lac.

Laiba put her hands on her mouth in utter shock, it took her few seconds to understand what's going around her, miss Ayesha got second place which means she got first place, she came out of her reverie when obaid called her.

Obaid: Mrs Laiba please come here, so you're the one who got the title of bestchef, so congratulations Mrs Laiba.

Chef zeenat came towards her and made her wear the apron which has Bestchef written in bold letters, she handed her the check of 1 crore rupee.

Obaid came forward and gave laiba the trophy of BestChef.

Obaid was controlling himself infront of everyone, he just wants to hug his wife, she is looking beautiful in that abayah and hijab the white apron was adding beauty to it.

Obaid: So mrs laiba do you want to say something?

Laiba: First of all a big thank you to my lord my Allah, by his grace I'm at this place now, then a big thank you to zeenat mam who taught me cooking, thank you to my lovely family, and a big bigg thank you to the special person of my life who supported me who encouraged me when i was feeling low, a big thank you to my husband my obaid ji and i think I'm the luckiest girl in this world to receive the award from her husband so thank you once again.!

The whole studio was echoing with a huge round of applause.

Laiba's eyes got wet while obaid was just wants to hug his wife, he just wants to go home to shower his love on her.